Chapter 01

7 years later (First year in Middle School)

Your POV.

"This is stupid.." I blush as I clunch at this book. How to understand an italian... It read.

I was just going to buy some school stuff for my first day in middle school when a certain book caught my interst.

I put the book back on it self and sigh.
"There's no need for me to buy such a-.. I'm not that much interested on that jerk...." I mumble and walk away.

I smile proudly to my self. Yeah there's no need to-.... I stop dead in my tracks.

"Thankyou for buying Miss! Have fun reading." The cassier smile and continue her works. I facepalm at myself. DAMN I REALLY BOUGHT IT.

"Oh! It's Y/N !! Hey bella!!" I was glomped by a certain italian nuzzling his cheek on mine, while his older brother not far behind him.

"Ack-.. Feli I can't breath.." Feli was forced to back away by Lovino, I gave him a grateful smile and he just shrugh it off. Jerk as always huh?

"What are you buying bella? School stuff? What's the book?" He ask exitedly, i blush and look away.

"Eh-.. uhm... this is.." Seeing my distress Lovino sigh and drag his little brother away.

"Come on idiota, time wasted just by talking to this ragazza." He walk off dragging Feliciano who just smiling sadly at me.

A thick mark appear on my head.. How dare he!! Grrrrr!!

"DIE IN HELL YOU JERK FACE!!" He stop aburptly and glare at me, I glare back at him.

"What did you say dipshit?!"

We glare at eachother making the atmospher awkward for Feliciano to handle, He puff his cheek and wave out a mini white flag.

"Enough you two! Make pasta not war! Veh!"

The both of us turn our head and tch-ed.

"You two need two patch things up! Don't worry fratello! I'll buy the school goodies for you, so stay here and chat." He then stromp off leaving the two of us.

"So-.. Uhm, I heard we're going to attend the same school.. again.."

I try to start the conversation with him. He shrugh again uninterested,

"Mhmm.."

"Well, let's get along again this year Lovino.." He finaly look at me, his amber eyes softened a little and make me blush. He pinch my cheek and scowl at me.

"No shit. I don't want to baby sit you and mi fratello again." I slap his hand and glare.

"That's hurt! My cheek hurt!" I pout, he smile at me and pat my head, something unexpected for him to do.

"Hey, uhm... you need to be strong okay, the two of you.. I'll be happy for you two..Because we can't be together for 24/7 straight." He ruffle my hair.

Something seems off. Just as I was to ask him something, Feliciano came crashing to our table.

"Fuahhh!! I'm so tired I want to take siesta!!" Lovino sigh and take half of the groceries with him. Feliciano following behind him.

"What are you waiting for idiot? Let's go home!!" Lovino yell at me. I shake my head to cease the weird thought I just had.

Just what are you-...
Lovino....

THE DAY AFTER THE OPENING CEREMONY DAY

At last, the two of them didn't attend the Opening Ceremony, homeroom and even classes. I wonder, is something happen? Are they okay?

As I on my walk to the school, I bump to a board shoulder of someone.

"Ouch-.. I'm sorr-.."

"Watch where you're going idiota!" He scowl at me and help me up, dusting some dirt on his pants.

I widen my eyes and hold his shoulder shaking him.

"Hoy Lovino!! You okay?! You Okay?! You didn't attend yesterday opening ceremony!! Both of you didn't!" I asked him frusrtated, Lovino covers his ears.

"Dammit, I hear you clear enough woman! Some-.... stuff happen, Feliciano is sick so he can't attend the classes for today."

We start to walk again to the school, he glance at my still worried face and pat my head gently,

"Stop worrying over things you idiot." And then he walk ahead of me, leaving me dumbfounded. What's with him...

Before I knew it, I've smile happily to myself.

The day went well, both me and Lovino were pissing eachother off as usual until it's time for us to go home.

I need to finish some stuff, I asked Lovino to go home first which he gladly accept.

Well that's what I thought...

But here I am..

In front of our classroom..

Where everyone had already left except for the two of us..

Lovino is,

Lovino...

.......Crying.

I feel the lump in my throat as I watch him silently cried himself out.

Without everyone knowing, even me...

He look really fragile, really weak..

I-.. I can't move.. I can't bring my self to comfort him.. I-.. I didn't know what to do.. Lovino.. Lovino..

By just looking at him.. I start to cried..

I gritted my teeth and clench my fist hard. I should give him some space...

Or so I thought...

After that one incident, I didn't even know that it was the last day I would see Lovino.

The Vargas move out from the mansion, not leaving a single trace nor an adress..

Not even a farewell,

To be Continue...