Chapter 20

Author POV.

"Can you stop picking your nose? It's annoying." Said the boy on the bed beside yours. You wipe your finger on the sheets and sigh.

"Can you stop breathing? Why is it that they put the 'pusher' and the 'pushed' in the same room? I'm starting to question the medic team's professionalism, really. Oh wait, they don't know lol." You lie down. Not minding the fidgeting american boy.

He was deep in his thoughts. How am I going to face Iggy—after all I've done. He surely hate me. That's it.. I've lose it all.

"Defend yourself." You stated. He get up and look at you suprised, "W-what?"

Still in your bed, you turn to face Alfred and sigh. Putting the palm of your hand on your cheek.

"Defend yourself, explain your motive of why you push me and treat me like shit. I'm listening."

Alfred lowered his gaze, tightening his fist.

"I was scared..."

"Iggy-.. he's like a family to me. He is precious to me. I was scared he's going to be stolen from me. I was scared to be left behind! He was surrounded by people.. and I-.. I was.. jealous of you... I envy how you can get close to Iggy without a problem while here I was trying so hard--.. I was afraid to lose.. the only place for me to come back.." Alfred was breathing hard, beads of sweat start to form on his face.

He was on the verge of crying.

"Here and there I only found people with brother complex, what with this school?." You grumpily state, sitting up on your bed.

"I can't forgive you Alfred."

Alfred flinch at the coldness of your words. You sat up and look at him with piercing (E/C) making the boy more nervous.

You got up and grab a walk cane, "You know Alfred, I don't think attacking people just because of your insecurities is a good idea. That's very cowadly of you. But as I say before I don't care. I don't care about you, or about your Iggy. But if you say that I should stay away, I refuse. Arthur is also my friend. Beside, I have my own things I need to mind."

You sigh and scratch your head. "You heard what he said, I'm leaving this to you now...

"Arthur.."

Alfred look up and see his Iggy, coming from under your bed. Arthur was at loss of words, looking anywhere but Alfred. He scratch the back of his neck and sigh.

You walk out, leaving the two boys behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the medic tent, you find Natalya leaning beside the door. She cross her arms and look at you.

"You really okay with that?" She ask, frowning over your careless attitude.

You shrugh and laugh, "Nah, I'm good. Isn't he got enough, stabbed in the butt and ate spoiled sandwitch. Isn't that the reason he's in there right now? Really, you guys can be so scary sometimes."

Natalya chuckled, remembering the time Feliciano offered Alfred a sandwitch with spoiled meat and her throwing knife at Alfred's butt.

"Nah, we're good."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alfred was speechless. He feel ashamed. He want to explain. No, He need to.

"Iggy--.."

"I-is that what you really feel?" Arthur stated, he scartch his head and slowly raise his head to look at his younger brother with sad emerald orbs. Alfred gulp and nod.

"God gracious, you silly brat." Alfred widden his crystal blue orbs as he feel Arthur mess his head gently. Arthur show one of his rare smile.

"I'm not going to leave you and you are not going to lose me either. Yes, I was surrounded by people and I am the student council president. I do all of that because of you, you bloody idiot. I want you to enter this school proud because you have such a independent big brother. I want you to make as many friends as you can. I want you to broaden your world and not be restricted by me. I want you to be on your own, to stop on depending on me. You didn't need to do anything to be by my side Alfred. Even without me saying you should have known that you too, are precious to me. You really are not cute at all heh.."

Alfred sob, wiping his tears furiously. Arthur come and hug Alfred, patting his back.

"I'm sorry Iggy--.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry—"

"Now, now. It's not me you should be apologizing for. Go apologize to Y/N when you get better." Alfred nod and wipe his tears.

"Iggy.. do you really, don't have any feelings for Y/N?" Arthur blush and back away from Alfred. He was fidgeting and finally look at Alfred tired face.

"I do have a crush on her,but I understand I'm going nowhere.. beside, she probably will face some trouble from now on." Alfred confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh! You will know when you see it." Arthur chuckled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue..