Chapter 03

Author POV.

You stand in front of Antonio's porch arms crossed. He had invite you to see his school festival, The WW Gakuen.  But being too carefree as he is now, he decided to come a little late and by that mean he had make you wait for two hours straight.

"Open the goddamn door Toni!!" you knock on his door repeatly. Not long after that, you hear some ruffling sounds from the inside.

"Ehehe~ Sorry Y/N..." He smiled sheepishly but as he look at your outfit, he blused.

You wear (F/C) cat-hoddie with black skirt and black legging along with brown boots. Your hair in a simlle ponytail and you've applied a little lip gloss so you're lip look shiny. You're cute. Dead cute. Antonio just look away averting yoyr gaze.

"Tch.. Such a gentleman.." He pat your head and smile.

"How 'bout I treat you to some parfait?" upon hearing this your eyes gleam but still with your stoic expression you look up. Face just an inch with each other.

"Better keep that up." then you walk away. He blush again, his hand covering his mouth.

"This girl...."

The walk to the campus was rather calm. None of you say a word, and it was unusual for Antonio. He's in his school uniform.

He often steal glance at your petite figure. How he wish to hold that small hand of yours, how your hair swayed away by the wind, how your lips taste-.. Each thought had became more erotic in his mind.. He's a boy with hormones afterall.

“You need to pay if you keep staring." you said without even look at his way. He blush and scratch his neck.

"I-.. I wasn't !!" He covered his face. You just glance at his weirdness.

"....Okay..."

You both arrive at the WW Gakuen. Some of them are running the booth, many food booths and drinks. Some of the students are cosplaying. And the others that seem like part of the student's council are giving out flyers to  visitors. You look at the boy with bushy eye brows and emerald orbs. You walk up to him.

"Um, may I have one please?" he jolt up and blush.

"O-oh! Here you go.." He give you one of the flyers, you take it and examinate the activities for this event.

"Uhm, are you a student here?" he cough and ask you. You smile at him.

"Ah, no. I am still in middle school.."

"Is that so? I hope you enroll here.."

"Ohonhonhonhon~! So you're flirting with a middle school belle here~ mon ami?" a french boy with shoulder leght wavy blond hair walk up and wink at you two.

The brittish boy, you assumed from his accent glare earlier glare.

"What do you want frog?" The french boy hold your hand and kiss it, you grimmanced and quickly pull your hand back.

"Bonjour mademoiselle, the name Francis Bonnefoy~" He wink and give you a rose.

Now..where did that come from...

"I-..uhm.." you were cut off when a certain spaniard yell and running towards you.

"Y/N!!!! I thought I lost you!!!" He hug you so tight that you can barely breath.

"Where have you been?! I'm so worried!!" He continue to scold you, but all you do is covering your ears.

"Let go.. You're too close.."