Chapter 02

Antonio POV.

I walk to my tomato garden. The sun shine brightlymake it a little hot outside, well it's summer. Out of the corner of my eyes, I see this girl carrying a lot of groceries on her hands. I chukle to myself.

"Hola, Y/N!" the called girl on a millisecond glance at me and continue her walk, ignoring me.

"Hey! I see you look this way chica! I even heard the sound you make when you throw your head!" I pout, she stop abruptly and blush.

"I-I didn't make any sound!" she sigh and sat on the bench near my garden, fanning herself.

"What with those groceries?" I ask her a little curious. She frown at me.

"Can't you tell? This are books, references for the final exam.." she look at my garden with her bored gaze.

" It must be hard eh? For you, good luck little chica!" I ruffled her hair. Such a soft hair.

"Little? Only a year diffrent." She playfully smile.

"Want some tomato juice?" She stand up and smile brightly at me.

"No thanks, I hate tomato. See you later Antonio, I need to go home.." She start to walk to my front porch.

I stay glued to my spot. EH?! WA-..WAIT!!

"Wa-wait!! Y/-... *BRAKK*" I run and try to reach her but the heat got the best of me, I collapse on top of her.

Author POV.

You were about to reach his front gate when he called you,

"Wa-wait!! Y/-... *BRAKK*" before you even turn around, he crash and fell on top of you.

"Ow-oww..." You rub your forehead to cease the pain, still under the unconsious Antonio.

You sigh and look at his face, a red hue spread across his face with sweat all over it. He caught the heat stroke, you thought.

But then you realize it, the position you two in is very compromising. One of his legs is between your thighs, his face is on your (medium/large) sized breast. You blush hard and shove him away, breathing rapidly.

Calm down! Calm down! It's this spaniard we talking about!! He might clueless of the situation! Beside he's to dense to notice a things and more his unconcious.

You sigh, you know damn well that this guy is dense. Nothing to worry about, you pick him up and take him inside his mansion. You put him on the couch and scan the mansion, before Antonio came, It was the Vargas's...

Everything has change, the interior, wallpaper, the colors... the roses garden is now his tomato and other veggies garden. it's all spannish, he really like his home-country eh?

The walls, it full of his pictures,his family.. which for you it look kinda historical, and some pictures you didn't understand..

Wait-.. where are his family? Is he alone in this giant house?! Is he even haired a single servant?! You look at his sleeping fugure and pinch his nose slightly, Stupid..

I can't just leave.. hmm? Guess I'll left something for him to eat-.. You glance at his open front door, the garden yet not tended, the tomatoes are scaterred. You sigh and roll up your sleeves,