Chapter 05

“Y/-... are you.. Y/N?” Lovino’s amber orbs widen in surprise as you smile to yourself.

“Who else dumbass..”  he let out a sigh of relieved and scratch the back of his neck. Lovino look up and smirk at you playfully, Like he always used to.

“Hee...It’s a really long time no see huh?” He ruffle your hair and you chuckle a little. When you look up at him, you see him smiling gently at you. You blush and turn your head to the side,

“E-ehm... y-yeah..” suddenly Lovino flick your head hard, you ‘Owwed’  and glare at him,

“And still an idiota! What are you doing you idiot, it’s already dark and here you are-.. being an idiot..” He sigh and gaze at you like you some sort of stupidity provider.

“Idiot, idiot, idiot.. you said it three times! And stop calling me that!” You huft and pout, Lovino sigh and offering his hand for you to take. You blush again.

“Whatever.. lets get you inside,” you take his hand and start to tail behind him.

Warm... Lovino’s hand is so big and warm... pfft.. he got taller and more built.... you smile to yourself, His voice is also deeper. But he still as grumpy as ever, yet he’s still as kind as I’ve first met-.. ehh?

Before you know it, your tears had already pouring. You cry but smile bitterly,

“Damn you Vargas...” Lovino stop and look at you confusely,

“You said some-.. EH?! Oi idiot! Don’t cry....” Lovino widen his eyes when he notice your crying state,

“I said.. Damn you Lovino Vargas!!” you grip on his sleeve and pull him foward, for a second Lovino’s heart seems to beat rapidly. He blush when you hug him tightly and cry on his chest. Soflty hitting his chest repeatly while still crying.

“Damn you for being a bastard....”

“Damn you for calling me an idiot...”

“Damn you for landing in front of me...”

“Damn you for the past 2 years........”

“Damn....!” You stop hitting him and just lean on his chest,

Damn you for leaving me.........

Lovino soften his eyes and pat your head softly,

“Mi Dispiasce Y/N... and I am home...” you punch his shoulder lightly and smile,

“Such a bastard..”

“And you’re an idiota..”
Now, both of you have walk side by side to the mansion, Antonio’s mansion...

“Wait.. Th-this place-..” Lovino sigh and smile for himself, He look sad for some reason.

“Si, Its now my cousin.”

“Cou-..” The front door open and reveal a certain spaniard with his tomato apron, his green orbs widen at the sight of you, with Lovino.

“Y/N?! EH?!” Antonio stunned to see you with Lovino, which earn a glare from Lovino and a soft giggle from you.

“Tch, where is the dinner I’m hungry! And I’ve fixed the damn lamp!! Be grateful dammit.” Lovino walk ahead leaving you and Antonio on the front porch.

You look up and see that Antonio still glued to his spot. It seems he’s been thinking something unexpected for him.

“Antonio?” He look up and smile at you,