Chapter 37 - She got him

"W-where do you think you're going with that gun in hand---"

"Lovino."

-------------------------------------------------------------

You ran towards the Vargas residence. Your body trembles and you can feel beads of cold sweat in your head. When you get there, you look all over the mansion for him.

At that time, right in front of Grandfather Romulus's office. You hear a voice.

"What will you do with that gun ?!"

You quickly open the door. While taking your breath, you see Feliciano there. His eyes widened in fear.

"Feli ..." you called out softly, But Feli remain silent. His gaze fixated on someone in front of him. You follow his views and sure enough, you find him. But what makes you uncomfortable is a gun tightly held in his hand. You gulped.

"W-where do you think you're going with that gun in hand.......Lovino."

The boy just fell silent. His eyes were covered with shadows, making you unable to guess what he was thinking. It made you very angry as you threw yourself towards him, grabbing his collar. At the same time, a paper fell from his pocket. Feliciano took the paper and read it with unsteady breath.

"Please take care of Feliciano ..." Amber eyes follow the writing on the paper while unconcsiously mouthed the content of it.

Your eyes widened, Feliciano crumpled the letter and look at his brother with wide teary eyes. "FRATELLO WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS ?!" Feli cried.

"Y/N, get Feliciano out of here." Lovino finally spoke up.

You want to punch him, you want him to snapped out of it and stop this nonsense.

But before you can move, the front door slams open. You can hear heavy footsteps getting inside. Lovino widen his eyes and glared at you. "FUCKING GO!!"

He ran towards the front door, his eyes frightened but he seemed ready to kill someone. Feliciano who was about to chase his brother was stopped by your hand reaching for his shirt. Still processing what happened, you shook your head no.

"But fratello--" you pulled him behind you. You two go to the back door carefully. Your stomach twisted hearing some gunshots and Lovino screams.

Feliciano cried hard struggling in your grasp.

"Feli listen!" You reach for his cheek, cup it with both your hands.

"Run! Run as fast as you can! Don't look back! I promise to bring that fool back!"

Feliciano slowly nodded his head and run, making you sighed in relief. Once you see Feliciano out of sight, you tip toed to Lovino's place. Your heart was racing and worried washed over you.

'What just happen? Are that robber?' A loud crash woke you from your thoughts.

The comotion happened in the living room. From where you are hiding, you can see things strewn, vases of flowers broken and finally you can see Lovino lying on the floor, he tries to get rid of the legs of one of the big men who stepped on his head while all of the men laughed at his miserable attempt.