Chapter 10

Your POV.

‘Tomatoes... it’s full of tomatoes...’

I facepalm at the lunch box on my hands.

This morning, Lovino gave it to me as a “thankyou” for bringing him to Antonio’s class.

He didn’t need to though. I frown a little, that jerk is too cute for his own good.

“Wa-!.. Thats red, you’re going to eat that?” Natalya ask as she munch on her own lunch, Lili seems to interested too.

The three of us decide to eat our lunch in the backyard behind the gym building, it’s peace and quite.

“Well, yeah.. Lovino made it.” He even put the tomato juice. I grab my chopstick and began to pick the part with less tomatoes.

“Your face is funny..” Nat said looking at my attempt to swallow the food. I gulp and reach for the tomato juice,

“Why, thankyou..” Lili giggle making us look at her confused.

“You two really did get along, I am glad!” I smile at her while Natalya look away.

“That remind me, How come you two get along though? You were cute and gentle while Nat is-..” a knife pressed on my neck making me gulp.

“Me what dear?”

“I am sorry mam!” Lili put her index finger on her chin in thought.

“Hmm? If I remember it well, I met Natalya when I was following big brother and  she too was following her big brother. At first we just exchange glance, the following event we greeted eachother, and we have so many commons and we often talk about our big brothers. Though people scared of her, I found her cute and she’s a good person. Well for short, we get along because we love our big brother~” Lili said with a smile and Natalya is blushing.

“Why is that the moral value of the story?! I thought it would be tear-jerking-..” They just exchange glances and smile at eachother.

A scary smile.

“Y/N ! You don’t understand the beautiful part of loving a big brother !” Lili grip on my shoulder tightly,

“E-eh, beauty what-..”

“You don’t understand the feel of wanting to know what pants he wears today, his bedhair, his ugh--damn you’re hopeless!!” Nat exclaim while gripping her hair in frustration,

“Pfft, Just kidding-.. you both are so cute when talking about your brother, so yeah-..” I giggle, holding my stomach.

Lili blush and look down while Natalya put her hands on her hips and make a ‘tch’ sound. Soon, Lili and Natalya join in laughing too.

“While talking about Lovino, you look cute too Y/N..” I blush while Lili smile warmly, Natalya scoff and smirk,

“Yeah, manly-cute.”

“Don’t say manly-.. that crush my girly side..” I pretend sad at her income and she too pretend to suprised,

“Oh dear.. you’re a girl?”

“Wanna see the proof Mam?”

“Ohmy, No. It could violate my vision!” The three of us laugh hard,

The bell ring but I haven’t finish my luch yet, I ask Lili and Nat to go ahead and they go. I sigh and start to gulp all in one swift. I am going to the restroom after this.