Chapter 29 - New feelings

((A/N : Play the video for sfx😶😶😶))

Your POV.

"L-lets just go out!!"

It startled me how loud his voice is. I looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes-yes. we're gonna go out and head straight home. No need to shout.. geez.." I sighed.

Antonio laughed, okay.. he's starting to creep me out. He's even holding his stomach.

"Hehe.. haven't felt that in a while.." He wiped the tears at the corner of his eye and then took my hand. He made it rest on top of his chest.

"Can't you feel it?" He asked softly. I blushed and tried to pry my hand from his grip.

"W-What?? Nipp--"

"N-nooo! That's not what I mean! Geez chica you such a bully--!" Antonio quickly cutted me off, releasing his hold. He was flustered while covering his chest like a girl without her bra.

"L-lets just go home.." I can't stand the awkwardness. But the situation was quite riddicilous, it averted my mind from the hurtful rejection I just had.
Antonio nodded his head, still sulking though.

He guided me out, avoiding the school guard's night duty like ninjas.

-------------------------------------------------------------

At last we arrived at my front porch. I opened the gate and turned arround to face him.

"Thanks, not just for today.. but for everything you did for me in the past. Thankyou for staying as my friend." I smiled. He rubbed the back of his neck with the hand that not holding the umberella and then lifted his head to look at me.

"What I mean about going out is that you should just date me. Were you really not understand?" Antonio asked. His fair green orbs showed determination.

I gulped, my hands on the gate gripped harder. "O-of course I don't understand! Were you really saying that? I just got rejected, and you said that like it was no big deal. I can't hurt you like that! Don't you listening to what I was saying back there?"

"Si! I heard it loud and clear! If it's not enough, I'll just have to love you. Until you sick of it, until you said you had enough of my affection. If it's only a half, I'll make it whole. I'll never make you sad or give you hard time. If you're troubled even by Lovi, I want you to share that pain with me, we can shoulder it together." Antonio was trying so hard to reasoned with me.

"Why can't you understand? I'm doing this for your sake." My voice came above whisper. He heard it but he didn't even budge from his spot. His head hung low, the umberella he's holding covered half of his face.

He was like this. The guy who will do what he want in the way he want. Of course he wont move from that spot until he get what he desire.

I took a shakily breath, "I....I'm not sure whether I like you or not. I'm might hurt you on the way or in the end of it. But, If you really okay with it.. do as you like."

Antonio quickly looked up. The umberella he's holding fall from his loosened grip. His eyes widden with mouth agape.

"E-EH?? UHM.. WAIT... QUEE?! ..... Does that mean...." He was blushing, putting the palm of his hand on his mouth.

"Feel free to break up anytime you want though.." I said, looking at him as he sighed in relieved. He seems to be in the verge of jumping up in joy.