Last Chapter - Lovino's route

"Ti amo,"

You stared at him mouth agape. Wanting to say something about the situation but in the end, finding the words been stuck in your throat.

You eventually lose balance which made Lovino flinch. But you swiftly grab one of the branches and re-correct your position.

"Oops?" was the only thing that come out from your mouth after that, still looking dumbfounded at the time.

"You damn idiota!! Get the fuck down!! It's dangerous--" He was yelling at you while shaking the tree in attempt to shake you off.

"You fool! Do you think that kind of thing would make me fall?!" You retort back at him, staring at his futile attempt in pity.

"But I kissed you--" This time you blushed. Red hue spread across your cheek to your ears. "Goddammit Lovi! Thats not the kind of 'fall' I'm talking about!" 

As soon as he realize what he just said, he blushed. Redder than yours and he cover his face with his forearm, weakly kicking the tree in frustration and mumbling "Dammit.."

"Why now?" You sighed, having enough of this endless circle

He look up finding your sad gaze. He stare at you for a moment, finally understanding how much you've been through because of him. Lovino bit his lip and balled his fist, a new determination form in his amber ones.

"I don't know, I thought that just by being your friend was enough for me, it was the best for us, but I was wrong! I hate it when you're not with me! I want to be happy for that bastard and you, but I fucking can't.... I can't... I might not realize it, I probably love you way before that.." The whole time he confessed his feeling, he didn't stutter nor he look away from your (E/C) orbs. 

"Lovi..."

He opened his arm wide, he said nothing, but as if you knew what he was thinking you took a swing and jumped into his arms. Of course, Lovino is not weak, but he is also not very strong and in the end, you two lose balance and fall over with you on top of him.

You were about to get up to Lovino held you closed by your waist while his other hand resting on top of your head.

"I'm a selfish bastard you see... I have no intention to lose you again, Ti Amo, Y/N L/N.."

Was it your heart or was it his that beating loudly, you could feel it very clear. It was both. Tears start to form on the corner of your eyes and you nuzzled to his chest, your shaky hands grip his shirt tightly. 

"You're so damn unfair you know that?" You mumbled into his shirt which Lovino respone with a light chuckled. The vibration emit from his body make you blush more. "I know,"

"It took 11 years.... 11 damn years!" Bumping your fist to his chest softly, He grab your hand and you look up to him, smiling gently at you.

"Is that a si?" He threw you his smug grin, pissing you off even more.

You cup his cheek with both of your hand and bump his forehead with yours. "Si! I fucking love you Lovino Vargas you asshole!!"

"Hehe.."

He cursed a lot, but his laugh were very soft, it always send butterflies on your stomach.