Chapter 06

“Go introduce yourself boys.” You widen eyes as the Vargas sibblings walk into the class. You hide your face, wishing to be unnoticed. Why? Its just, you didn’t know how to face them after 2 years. But you glad they’re doing well and come back.

“Ciao! I’m Feliciano Vargas, Call me Feli if you want veh~ This is my brother Lovino. Please treat us well from now on.” The younger italian introduced cheerfully while the older one look around the class boredly.

Lovino widen his eyes when his amber ones met your (e/c) ones. You awkwardly wave and smile at him but he quickly look away, avoiding your eye contact.

Well, no wonder.. He’s still mad about yesterday.. You frown and lowered your head.

Still in thoughts, you didn’t realize the seat beside you had moved. You glance and blush when you found Lovino looking at you from the corner of his eyes.

“Ciao..” All of the empty seat, Why-.. His seat is on your right side while his brother is beside him. You look down, fidgeting on your seat nervously.

“Hi...”

Am I have the right to be happy now? You keep smiling like an idiot the whole time.

You calm down and decide to check on Feliciano by looking at him. Due to the tall and buff boy in front of him Feliciano can’t look at the whiteboard clearly. He pout and poke the boy in front of him. The boy turn around and glare making the poor Feli shivered and cry.

“Vhat?”

“E-ek! I am sorry I can’t see the front clearly! Huwaah I am sorry don’t kill me! I haven’t eat today’s pasta!”

The boy sigh and raise his hand. Feliciano flinch and hide behind his arms. On the instinct you stand up abruptly, suprising the whole class even the teacher drop his marker.

“What is it L/N? Do you have something to say since you bravely distrub MY lesson.” The teacher give you his infamous glare. You gulp.

“Eh? Ah uhm-...” The class start to snickered and laugh at your flustered face, even Lovino giving the WTF-look.

“Excuse me teacher, may I switch seat with Vargas? He seems troubled because of my height.” The boy from before save you from further embarassment as he change the topic to his. The teacher adjust his glasses and nodded.

“Yes you may Mr.Beilschmith.. And as for you Ms. L/N, you’re on duty for cleaning the class for a week.” Some of your classmate cheered and some laughing. You sulk and slump on your seat.

Feliciano and the german boy switch seats. He remain silent the whole time staring at your sulking figure.

‘Bella?’

“Jou okay?” The german ask at the dazed italian. Feliciano smile at him and shake his head.

“I am fine! Grazie! Can I be your friend?” The german boy blush and turn to the white board,

“i-it can’t be helped, jou can call me Ludwig.” Feliciano smile cheerfully, petals of flower dance as his background.

“Nice to meet you Luddy!” He then turn around and start paying attention to the lesson.

Something poke your head so you look up and found Lovino glaring at you intensely. You sigh and smile at him,

“What is it your majesty?” He glare harder, making shut up and shivered. He sigh and rub his temple like a boss.