Chapter 22

I'm fine with just

Being that person you can lean from time to time,

I pray to God,

Please, let us stay like this for awhile

_____________________________________________________________________

Author POV.

"Soooo boredddd—" you trash around the living room waiting for Antonio and Lovi to come back from school. "I take it back—day off isn't fun at all!!" You mumbled to the pillow.

It has been 7 hours since the two went to school. You slept for three hours and then watched netflix for another three hours while eating the left over breakfast.

After awhile, you heard the front door open. You grab your walking stick and walk sloppily to the front door.

"We're home chica~!"

"W-welcome home you two! Geez what took you so long?" Antonio chuckled at your excited figure, like a puppy who were waiting for their master to return home. You panted but still manage to smile. So cuteee--!! Antonio smiled and messed your bed hair. "A-ackkk—stop it!!"

"Get a room you two." A thick italian accent said, you blush and find Lovino leaning against the door frame. 

"Lovi!" You smiled and glompped the italian, Lovino blushed, trying to push you off of him.

"GET OFF—" You grinned and hugged him tighter, teasing him. "Don't wanna~ hahaha!" Lovino even put a foot on your stomach but you didn't bulge. Antonio laughed, watching the two of you until you reach his hand and pulled him to the commotion.

"GROUP HUGGG!!!" You and Antonio laughed while Lovino just blushed, looking away from the two idiots that sandwitched him.

The three of you failed to notice the opened front door. There, stood Gilbert and Francis with confused gaze. The albino boy and the french boy looked at each other and smirk, threwing themselves to the three of you.

"FIVESOME--!!!!"

disasterous.

___________________________________________________________________________

"My head hurt.." You rubbed your head in annoyance. You sat on the living room's sofa cross legged, Francis on the floor beside your left leg while Gilbert rumanging through the tv looking for a good program.

"Ohonhonhon~ ma cherrie,I thought you were doing threeso—" you slapped Francis' head with a slipper making the lovable french fries bit his lip and moan.

"Ahn~"

"Ew.. that's gross. By the way, what are you guys coming here for?" You asked. Gilbert found a Tom and Jery shows and smirked in victory, taking a sit on the floor beside Francis.

"We heard jou absent today so we decide to visit jou frau, be grateful, and bow to mein awesomeness! Kesesesese!!" Gilbert laughed, crossing his arm like a boss.