Chapter 18

Stay or leave

The cabinets are bare,

And I'm unaware

Lovino's POV

Her lips were plump, the gradient of red and pink. That kind of lips were closing on mine, slowly and slowly. I can feel the idiota shaking form above me or is it me the one who's shaking? Brave yet bold.

(Brave and Bold!!)

Before each of us come in contact, I push her and flick her forehead gently.

"Just—what the fuck are you doing?" I cover my mouth then lowered my gaze, hiding my fucking red face.

"W-w-w-what the hell did I just do?!" She scream and cupping her blushing face. I sigh annoyedly.

"Don't you think the way you comforting me is out the line? I tell you that I don't dwell on the past didn't I? Am I always that cheap on your eyes? Stop joking around for fuck sake!" I get up and go inside the tent, leaving that idiota behind.

I lie down next to Feliciano and sigh.

What the hell just happen back there?! Why did she do something like that?

"Shit, I can't sleep!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV.

"What happen the two of you? Can't sleep?" Feliciano said, noticing you and his big brother have dark circle under their eyes.

"Ye-yeah..something like that." You replied and nervously scratch the back of your neck.

"Move!" Lovino grumpily bark back. He walk away leaving the uncomfortable you and his brother behind.

"Veh~ did something happen really? He seems very angry of you bella.." Feliciano frown and hug you.

"We will make up, I promise." You pat his head and smile.

Easy to say hard to do indeed.

Lovino start avoiding you after that incident. He even avoid to be in the same air as you. Now you were pissed. Of course you feel guilty, but you can't apologize if he's keeping five meters distant from you.

Your POV.

I give up!

I glare at a certain italian hiding behind the bush. His curl slightly seen from my sight. I walk near the bush and just stand there.

Guess he didn't notice..

"Lovi.." the bush flinch but stay silent.

"I know you there you tomato loving freak, and I know what I did maybe suprised you but for your information, I didn't do it because I want to cheer you up or anything like that, you idiot. I—" I clench my fist tightly.

"Then what are you doing?" he softly said.

I widden my eyes as Lovino start to came out from the bush, he was blushing while covering his mouth. "Just what the fuck are you doing to me!"

I was perplexed. He was now standing in front of me, with madly red face.

Does this bother him that much? Does that mean he—