Chapter 25 - She thinks they are foolish

To have everlasting sorrows and open seams,

But also you,

How happy I would be to smile and say,

"It was for the best"...

__________________________________________________________________________

Your POV.

"Me, and you like this.. I mean, isn't it enough, why should we ask for more? We both enjoyed each other company si? I know it sounds fucking disgusting coming from me but.. You're my only friend, you are always there for me.. both of you. I can count on you without the need to let my guard up. You two are fucking precious to me so I—"

Stop that! I don't want to hear that...

"I don't want to lose you.."

You're the worst you know that Lovino Vargas. What do you expect me to do if you put it that way? Really... It was like my breath stopped, my hands felt cold.

"I understand Lovi.. Geez what are you saying making me flustered! You so cheesy."

Understand my ass, my head felt empty as I couldn't comprehen what he's saying. I'm at loss of words but my feelings were overwhelming.

"A-ahh.. just a minute.. sorry Lovi, I am sure it'll stop.. aww damnn how annoying hehe.. I'll be fineee.."

What will be fine? Me? Are you joking right now?

"How long do I have to stay as a bystander? It's more than that for me chica. But you—"

"You never look my way. You know my feelings for you and yet you act ignorant about it. Fusososo, such a cruel little chica you are. You're hurting me! Stop that— I bet you have fun huh giving me hope, having me hanging!"

Is it my fault now? All of this happen because my ignorance? Is it my fault now? That I caused you this much of pain Toni?

"All you said that night were true Toni, I.. I'm hurting you and I act ignorant about it, I'll never look your way because you know to whom I directed my vision is. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..I'm giving you hope and always leave you hanging. I am a cruel person just like you said Toni. You're a nice person, someone who can bring sunshine to shame. So please, you should be happy without me. And of course I hope we can still be friends. No string attached."

That's right, I'm going to hurt you again. But this is for the last. Then, there is no need to add any more victim of my feelings anymore.

Toni shouldn't be troubled by me anymore.

I too,shouldn't troubled Lovi, He has a lot in his mind.

All I have to do is keeping this facade up.

I want to throw up.

I'm sick of it.

Nothing is more painful than always looking at someone with yearning and having them never notice you. Ah wait, Lovi did notice my feelings. He just decided whats more important to him, love or the little friendship he has. God, is this some sort of karma? Because I have neglected Toni's feelings is that it?