Chapter 24 - He is pitiful

Why didn't I know that the shadow that has casted over my face

Was created from the light called, you

People smile with an effort, hiding the truth

As if they're happy while hiding the lie

­­­­­­­­­­­

__________________________________________________________________________

Antonio's POV.

I messed up.

I really messed up.

I remembered vividly of what happen that night. How I send Gil and Alfred flying across the room. How I pushed Lovino. How scared Y/N was underneath me. Her trembling figure and this hands of mine that tried to choke her. All of it.

Lovi came to my room, a tray of fresh toast and a glass of water in his hand. He didn't say a word, just placing the tray on the table gently.

"Lovi—" He sighed and crossed his arm, a scowl featuring his face. "Save it. You remember what you did right? If you want to apologize, go apologize to Y/N. She through a lot and you—"I grabbed the glass of water and drink it. It washed away all the bitterness I felt in my mouth. I sigh and looked around the room. There is no sign of her.

"Where's the chica?" I asked, though I don't know how to face her.

"She went home this morning. She said she'll go to school tomorrow. We better don't disturb the ragazza since she's going to be doing a lot of review for the lesson and such." Ragazza, not an idiota anymore. I thought, frowning slightly.

So Lovi and Y/N are finaly—

"You listening bastard?" I snapped out of my thought and looked at Lovi's pissed face. I laughed and rubbed the back of neck. "Lo siento, I'm listening.."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Lovi~ teach me this part!" I was in the living room when I heard the chica on the front door. She came in and jumping slighlty at the presence of me.

"Toni! You suprised me! How's your head? You drunk a lot that night haha.." She exclaimed like nothing happen before. That got me dumbfounded. Does she really forget or she just don't mind it? Really, stuff like that—

"H-hola chica! Yes, I'm perfectly fine now! Are you here for Lovi, I can teach you some of what I understand.." Y/N beamed and took a seat in front of me.

"Thanks! You're a life saver!" I scanned her notes, her handwriting is really cute. Then I came across one page that had a doodle of a stickman. You could tell from the curl that this is Lovi.

"What the fuck are you doing here ragazza?" Lovi came and scowled at us.

"Whaat? I can't even hang around here? You so cruel child!"

"Who's a fucking child you— I thought you're gonna be busy dammit." They kept bickering back and forth, leaving me behind. I looked down, If only I didn't drunk that night. If only, I didn't do that hideous thing. If only—