Chapter 30 - She's trying

Author POV

"Bye!" You waved at Natalya and head off to Lovino's place. Gripping the straps of you backpack, you hummed (Favorite song) while skipping through the road.

Reaching the familiar neighborhood, you beamed and fasten your pace. The big mansion never failed to suprised you as you knocked on the door while gazing the scenery arround.

"Oh, you're here chica! Come-come." Antonio opened the door for you with his usual radiant smile on his face. You smiled back, thanking him. Walking to the living room, you spotted the loud albino and the fluffy french boy. They spoted you and waved excitedly.

"Frau!!!"

"Hey you two! ....wait... where's Lovi?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

'What should I buy?' Lovino thought, looking at the various kind of chips in front of him.

"Uhm... excuse me, if you want.. there's a super sale there where you can buy 2 for half price.." Lovino ears perk up, he quickly turned his back.

"Graz... ie..."

He found a pollar bear. On reflex, he flinched. Moving back ward until his back hit the aisle.

'WHY THE FREAKING PASTA THIS BEAR IS HERE?! AND THE FUCK?! DID IT JUST TALK TO ME?!' Inside, Lovino freaked out. He was sweating like crazy. Looking at the white furrball as it tilt its head. Lovino actually blushed, he pouted, looming to his side.

'I-it's kinda..... cute..'

He smiled nervously while slipping away from his spot. "H-hello... hahahaa..haa........run." He dashed off

and tripped.

"Are you okay?!" No, I'm not shithead. I might die from this humiliation.. leave me alone dammit!

Lovino looked up and meet with purple orbs framed with rectagular that filled with worry. The boy in front of him has a curl that bounce freely.

"T-tell the security! Quick! There's a fucking bear that can talk!!" Lovino yelled.

The boy laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his head, "I'm sorry, he's my pet Kuma-.... Kumamoto.. and I'm the one talking to you, uhm-.. I guess you didn't notice...." Lovino looked back from the boy and then to the bear beside him. 

"O-okay... grazie..." He reluctantly walked off, with the boy tailing behind him.

"Why the fuck are you following me?!" He asked aggeesively. The blonde boy rise his hand in scared manner.

"I-I wasn't! I'm going to the super sale too!" His voice was like half  yelling half whispering.

"Oh.."

Both of them reached the super sale and grabbed as many chips as they can. There were also tissues and soap dishes. Well, Lovino just shoved   everything in his basket. He didn't want to lose to the group of middle age woman with scary faces and gritted teeth. The power of discount.

Satisfied with his achievement, he then walked to the cashier. Smiling in victory.

"Ah, you bought a lot. Are you going to store it?" Lovino glanced to his side and almost had an heart attack. It was the boy from before.

"You again! Why are you following me damn it!" He was frustrated.

"Uhm, the cashier is this way isn't it?" The boy stated nervously.