Chapter 23 - He decided

A mistake with the mask of love,

All the feelings are the same now,

But in this moment I want you to stay,

________________________________________________________________________________

Author POV.

"When can I go to school again?" you asked the two boys who were busy tending their garden. You leaned against the backdoor frame, crossing your arms.

"Hm? Of course after you get better! Maybe in a day or two.." Antonio replied. He clapped his hand, satisfied with his work. You hummed and glanced at Lovino's figure. He wiped his forehead with his arm and sighed contently. His eyes met yours for a brief moment before he abruptly pull away.

'What? No middle finger? No swear for me? That's odd-' you thought, frowning slightly.

Antonio watched the two of you in silence. He was about to drew back until you looked at him and smiled. He flushed and smiled back sheepishly.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Did you eat an expaired food or something?" Lovino looked at you dumbfounded.

"What the fuck?"

"Oh, there you are. I mean you've been quiet and you're not cursing so-.."you trailed off. Lovino rolled his eyes and continued watching the tv. You then noticed his bruised arm that you didn't notice before. How could you? Well, the last time you saw his exposed arm was that when you walk on him half naked and he was busy screaming like a virgin. (he is)

You frowned and touched his arm gently, caressing the bruise. Startled, Lovino look at you and ready himself to curse. "I am sorry, does it hurt? This is from when you saved me isn't it?" Lovino soften his amber orbs at your worried expression.

"No. Don't touch me." You ignored his cold reply and put your forehead in his shoulder. Lovino remained silent. He was contemplating whether he should push you or let you be.

'She must be feeling guilty..' Lovino thought, his hand reach out to caress your unkept hair but he stopped himself. He looked up and widen his eyes. There stood Antonio looking at the two of you with sad smiled. Lovino quickly pushed you off him and stormed off.

You blushed gazed to where Lovino left in daze. Antonio watched you without emotion and left. He grabbed his jacket and goes out without being noticed by you and Lovino.

"I think it's not going to work out between me and Y/N.." Antonio sulked, burrying his head in Francis' pillow. He had called his two buddies and decided to hang out in Francis' house. They chilled in Francis' room, just played games and watched a movie.

Francis paused the game he played with Gilbert and looked at his depressed companion,

"What's not working out mon ami?"

"Hey french fries! Mein awesome ass gonna grab some drinks on ya' fridge~! Kesesesese!!" Gilbert threw his cotrollerand dashed to the kitchen making the host facepalmed. He turn his attention back to Antonio and sigh.