Chapter 36 - Gun

No Destiny would tie you and me.

"This alone won't be enough."

If I explain that properly, it should all work out.

Things, Money, Love, Words, I'm tired of putting myself out there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovino POV.

"The forbidden were always the sweetest, thats why it always tempting to cross the boundaries." Someone said..

Indeed..

Was she always this beautiful? Was those lips always look that kissable before? Was those (E/C) rbs always that mesmerizing? Was this a mistakes? Why didn't I realize it sooner? I don't know..

Was it—a sin to love you?

To want what is 'his'?

"I don't know anymore...." I was pleading with my eyes. Smiling bitterly at my pathetic self, wanting her to understand.. wishing, hoping..

I was tired,

I was hurt, and I hurt you a lot..

Never was I give you "Me"..

A really painful morning call of you being his that took me to realized, how much you meant to me..

I shouldn't be feeling this way but—

"But I still want you," The moment I crashed my lips on her, I just wish to forget about anything and be in her warm hold. The tears I couldn't shed, the chocked feelings, I threw that all at her.

"I know I hurt you again by doing this, but please.."

I promise it will be the last..

So let me be, don't stop me...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV.

You remembered him getting hit by the bouncing sandbag. You remember him falling, crashing towards your stunned figure. You remember asking him with a pained breath "You okay?" You remember how his eyes widden slightly and the soften to a painful gaze as if he was reminiscing something painful.

And then it happen.

"I don't know anymore...." Your heart cleched painfully, looking at his bitter smile.

"But I still want you,"

Such a reckless move, rough and sloppy. As if he's afraid to lose you in the moment, his lips desperately claimed yours. You couldn't compare his kiss to any other, though.. was it really a kiss? No, it wasn't that gentle. It was more desperate, hurt, lusted.. not a simple peck but an open kiss where his tongue roam hungrily inside your warm cavern.