Chapter 39 - They know where

"Que...?"

"Mi fratello, Y/N... th-they.. I don't know.. fratello was acting really weird! And then there's someone barge into the house.. I escape but Y/N  and fratello still--" Feliciano sobs, he clutched to Ludwig arms for support.

Natalya looked suprised, while Lili seems to be on the verge of crying. She covered her mouth with her hand and lean to the belarousian girl beside her. Arthur widen his emerald orbs mouth agape when Alfred lost his stance.

"H-hey calm down! We get it you want to go to them but not in that state Antonio--" Gilbert was holding Antonio who were strugling to get up.

"I h-have too... I have too--!"

Is it them?? Was those men targeting Lovi? Did he know any of it?! Since when?!

"I'll go check on their house, bruder you stay here with him." Ludwig said, standing up to grab his jacket. Gilbert nodded, still holding Antonio.

"Please.. if something happen with those two I..." Ludwig glance to the spaniard who weakly pleading, only to grunt and look away.

"H-hey! I'm coming too!" Alfred rushed to Ludwig side who only nodded his head.

"Me too." All eyes went to Natalya figure who walked casually to Ludwig. The german boy clear his throat and nodded to his brother, taking his leave.

"Iggy, you stay here too!"

"Pardon?!"

"Stay safe!"

The room once again fall into a deadly silence. Gilbert, Lili, Antonio and Arthur just sat there, worried washed over them.

"Tsk, that git dare to make me stay here.." The brit crossed his arms and sighed. It's the first time that  that brat want to do something for himself...

A beep of a ringtone startled them. It was coming from Arthur's phone. He opened his phone angrily but soon widen his eyes, there was one single message from you.

_________________________________________

"Something must have happened here ..." Ludwig and the others arrived at the mansion. They searched everywhere but only to find scattered items. It's like a wreck here.

"This is Y/N's phone.." Natalya called out to Ludwig and Alfred, the three of them scan the broken device, examining it for any clue but to no avail.

And then an obnoxious loud ringtone of Amerika Marukaitte chikyuu resonates. Ludwig and Natalya jump in suprise, while Alfred casually pulled out his phone.

"Hey iggy," Alfred had put the call on speaker so the rest could hear.

"Did you find them? I recieve a text from Y/N, I tried to call her but,"

"You wouldn't have her answer Iggy, because Y/N's phone is here, broken to pieces." Ludwig put his hand on his chin, thinking hard.

"When did you recieve it?" Ludwig asked, coming closer to the phone.

"It's about 15 minutes since you guys left. It reads 'lego blocks'--"