Chapter 11

Author POV.

It’s been a week since you join the boxing club. Everything went well, except the part where the only member of the club are just you and Gilbert.

Well, Gil was desperate to invite you since his club were going to be turned down. You save his ass and pride.

He didn’t want to look like he uses his fangirls to join his club. How wise of him. Since then, he spoil you too much stating that you are his favorite 2#awesome succesor.

“Frau! I am going to the vending machine! Jou want something?!” He yelled from the door, you look up from your stance and yelled back,

“(favorite drink) is okay!”

“Owokeyyyy!!!” Then he stromp off.

You continue your training. Punching the sandbags like Gilbert instruct you to. The door creak open you pay no mind to it as you keep punching the bags.

“That was fast Gil-..”

“No,I am not Gilbert chica..”

You stumble because you miss your punch and look at Antonio suprised.

“Woah-.. you suprise me there Toni..” He smile and walk closer to the ring.

Since the ring is higher, he need to look up to meet your (e/c) orbs.

“What suprise me more is that you join the boxing club chica,” You scratch your neck nervously and smile.

“Ah yeah.. sorry I didn’t tell you..” He sigh and rub his temple. You know very well when he did that he worried over something.

“I am not a kid Toni, you can stop worrying about me.. ”

He chuckles and look down, hands in pocket.

“Is it Lovi?” You widen your eyes and chuckle bitterly,

“Haha.. why you know me very well Toni?”

That because my attention always on you chica...

“You don’t need to do this chica, I am sure Lovi will manage his own well being. Beside, you might hurt yourself if you keep doing this..”

You lock eyes with Antonio’s green orbs. It look sad, your hand reach his hair and ruffle his brown locks.

“I know that Toni.. he’s strong now, and surrounded by peeps like you and Emma. But I just can’t leave him alone.. and if he need me, I’ll be there for him .. lovers or not.”

He look at your smiling face and sigh. “You such a beautiful tragic chica,” he smile a little.

“What about you Toni? Any girl pin your interest? I can help if you want~ Oh, how about Emma?!” you suggest excitedly.

Dirty Tricks...

“Que?! No, Emma is a good amigo. But I don’t like her like that!” He decline rather fastly.

Well for him, it hurt coming out from you.

“Ah, too bad..” you pout and cross your arms.

You now had sit cross legged. Antonio look at you from the corner of his eyes,

“But there is one girl that have catch my attention for a long~ time!”

You peek up and nudge at him, “SPILL!!”

“Fusososo! She’s a stubborn but strong chica, can be very expressive but oftenly look bored. And plus, she’s so dense that she didn’t catch any of my—but she has a really good heart.” He exclaim and blush a little.

He look happy talking about this one girl..

“Huh?.. what so good about a girl like that? She’s so troublesome. Man, you have my condolscene.” Antonio facepalm and look at you in disbelief.

FOR GODSAKES HE JUST DESCRIBED YOU!

“Recently though, I found out that her attention was never mine from the start. It makes me angry, as I always thought that she was mine and mine alone.”

Antonio green orbs gaze at your (E/C) ones darkly, though you didn’t catch it.

“Wow Toni, I never knew you such a jealous type. That’s new,” you smile and pat his back. Antonio sigh, returning to his cheery old self.

“Let’s do our best chica!” You laugh and pump your fist with his tan one,

“Yeah..”

“I AM BACK YO~! OH HOI SPAIN-ASS!” Gilbert jog to the two of you, he stop to catch his breath and hand you the drink.

“Vhat jou two talk about?” You look at Antonio and smirk, Antonio paled.

“Toni’s unrequitted love! Ahaha.”

Gilbert look at Antonio making a ‘Pffts’ face. An eerie aura come from Antonio as he walk out of the room.

“Oh, Gilbert mi amigo,”

He glance from his shoulder and his eyes were darkened, “If I find a single scratch on Y/N.. I will apply scratches on you myself.. Adios~ Fusosososo!” He smile brightly making Gilbert shivered for a moment.

“What's that all about?” You stand up and gaze at the door,

“Hey Frau..” You look at Gilbert and find him gazing at you with seriousness,

“Hm?”

“If jou hurt anyvhere, immediately, I mean immediately, report to me.”

You smirk and cross your arms, “What? No way, I’m looking foward on seeing Toni beat your ass Gil,” you taunt and now Gilbert cry crocodile tears.

“Vhy jou so cruel frau?!”

_____________________________________

It’s already late when you finished the club. You change back to your uniforn and head to your locker. Most of the students were already home so it was quite.

As you were taking out your shoes and slam your locker shut, a figure appear beside you.

“Holy Kitties--!!” Lovino look at you pissed, “Damn it, don’t scream!” you calm your heart that beat rapidly and look at you new companion Lovino.

“Don’t just appear out of nowhere, you--, you aren't the phantom sixth man,” you mumble under your breath still in shock.

“Phantom what-- wait! that's not important right now, hey ugh... ragazza, I--..shit!!”

You look at Lovino who seems to be in his own thought.

“You shit? okay Lovi you sounds funn—..”

“I’ve like you!”

Your (e/c) orbs widden and blush, Lovino hands were in a fist. He’s slighlty sweating..

“EH-..?” Lovino look at you, his amber ones filled with determination,

“Sorry if it sudden but-.. I’ve like you, for a long time....”

You stood paralized, blushing like crazy. Your mind went blank you can’t describe how happy you are,

And of course, you fail to notice a certain figure behind the lockers that had been waiting for you. That figure can’t bear to hear your answer decide to leave, as he went away, his tomato-shaped keychain shined by moonlight.

To be Continue.....