Chapter 14

Antonio POV.

What have I done?!

I look down at the unconcious Y/N. Her hair is in a mess and her uniform is crumpled.

I sigh and pick her up in my arms. 'It took her too much, she fainted..' I chuckle feeling a bit guilty.

"I am so sorry, chica.."

On my way to the infirmary, I bump to a certain tomato. He look down with a sour expression making me frown. And when he look up at me and the chica in my arms he widden his amber orbs.

"Wh-what happen to Y/N?!" I smile at him,

"Ah Lovi.. she, ugh fainted.. I think she catch the heat stroke hehe.." Lovi sigh and pat Y/N's head in a loving manner, something I didn't expect from Lovi but knew it will happen sooner or later.

"And this idiota don't want me to worry about her well being,"

I step aside, making the chica out of Lovi's reach. I widden my eyes, realizing what I've just done. Lovi looking at me with confused gaze

"Okay.. just-- just make sure you don't take advatages on her.."

Cruel Lovi...

_________________________________________

Your POV.

When I open my eyes I notice the white ceiling and a ray light of orange, meaning school is over.

The infirmary... what the hell? How did I end up here?! I thought frustrated.

I hear the door creaked and a light footsteps until it stop right beside my bed. I slowly look up and meet the pissed amber eyed boy.

“Lovi--...” He tch-ed and took a seat beside the bed. “You look like shit.” A thickmark appear on my forehead.

“What happen..?” He look at me and his eyes softened a little making me blush so I look away.

“You fainted at the school garden..that bastard brought you here..” He look down and sigh, Is he worried about me? But—He just get rejected...

Arrghh I remember now!! Antonio, His confession! The kiss---

“Ahh..what have I done...” I sigh and cover my face with the white pillow. Lovino look at me with confused gaze, “What have you done?” he ask. I flinch and widden my eyes, Crap...

“No-nothing!! Muahahaaa!!” I laugh awkwardly, he look at me with wtf-eyes. 

“Are—are you worried about me Lovi?” He blush and glare, “Hu-huuh?! Who would worried about a shitass like you, you idio—..”

“I am okay Lovi,” I smile at him, he stop his rant and look at me with unsure gaze.

“I am really fine see!” I spread my arms and smile wider. He sigh and ruffle his brown locks.

“If you said so,” then it become silent, yet it’s comforting..

“You should get ready, we’re going home..” I look up and nodded, getting out of the bed.

Still in daze, I stumble a little. I blush as Lovino catch me in time, I could feel his heartbeat, his chest feel warms.

“Damn it, you really should watch your step..” He let go of me and walk ahead,

I wish you wouldn’t let go though..

I frown and follow him. As I about to catch him up, I see him talking to someone, he had his back on me so I didn’t clearly see who he’s talking with.