Chapter 38 - He is screwd

Lovino POV

"Hey wake up ..." I heard someone talking near me.

I opened my eyes slowly and I saw that concern face of her. Anger consume me as to what a fucking stun she pulled that time.

"I thought I told you to run! Why are you so fucking stupid!"

I started to focus on my surrounding ignoring the glare Y/N send me. We are confined in a windowless room. One door that will take you anywhere, and a coffe table that feels lonely in the corner of the room. Our hands are tied on the front by a cable ties while our legs are bound by a very tight rope.

"Shut it Lovi, I'm as pissed as you! You're one to talk! What you are about to do were something stupid! You--"

"WHY SHOULD YOU CARE ?! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS GETTING IN MY WAY!! For once ... leave me be ... goddammit! "

Fuck, how can we save ourselves now?

She just sighed, "I'm sure as hell will punch you after we go out of here ..."

How can you be that positive? How can you be so calm? You don't even know where we are ... why?

I soften my gaze, finally saw how her really is. She was trembling. That Y/N was trembling.

"Idiota ragazza...." I muttered, looking down on my tied hand.

"I won't let you." I glance once again to her way. She look at me with seriousness in her (E/C) orbs.

"Whatever you were about to do, I won't let you Lovi... Even if I get in you way, even if you hate me.. I won't ever let you dirtied you hands.." I look at her, stunned by her words.

"I heard them talking. About how you were going to shoot them that time and shoot yourself so that you have enough proof to jail them.. or maybe you just want to kill them?"

I bit my lips, "S-so what?! They intended to kill Antonio! They're targeting mi fratello! This is the fastest way to get rid of them! Prison is not enough! They have to be killed! They killed grandpa! T-they....."

She fall silent for a moment and then look at me softly.

"If you have time to plan such a scene, why not just live beautifully until the end Lovi? Fine, do as you please. But I'll also do as I please, I'm here to protect what Mr. Vargas protect with his own life, that includes you, Lovino." She whispered.

Her smile left me speechless. She looked ahead of her, scaning for a posible escape route.

Why it always like this? Why is it that I always being protected? Feliciano is enough. You don't need me.

"I don't know where they bought us but if we could atleast get out and find a street, there's chance.. I guess my choice of not calling the police were right." She smirked.

"Huh?"

And with ease, she broke the bond in her hand.

She smiled mischievously and massaged her wrist, "Cable ties are the most ties that easy to broke, did you know? I guess they aren't too clever."

After feeling better, she bent to take off the rope on her feet. " H-how??"

She showed her wrist in a position that still tied like mine, "Use one of your hands, turn one of your hands up to make it overlap ... tada! "

Sure enough, the ties broke easily. But I can't celebrate that pleasure because we heard the sound of footsteps leading to the room we're in.

Y/N shushed me and told me to stay put while she look everywhere for a weapon. In the end, she grab the coffe table and stand beside the door hiding.

The door opened to reveal a topless man, his body were buff covering with tattoes and scars. He intended to smirk but soon frown realizing the lack of one presence.

"Where the f---!" He didn't finished his sentence as the coffe table went straight to his head from behind. The colapse making a loud thud sound. I cringe at the scene. Y/N look around the unconcious man, searching for anything usefull and found a revolver in his pocket.

"Come on, we don't have time.. to bad he didn't bring any phone.." Y/N crouched down, untie the ropes on my feet. She put the gun in my hand, determination in her (E/C) pool. "You have to protect yourself okay? Use it wisely." She smiled and then grab my hand, runing with me tailing behind her.

Was this their hideouts?

It feels like we're inside a fucking haunted house with ghosts ready to pounce on us. Heck, that sounds far greater than being here.

We bumped into two more men, they're look at us with wide eyes.

"Fuck! They escape!!" Y/N jumped before they could grab their gun and kick them on their heads and there.

Four more come at us... or her, she uses one of the man as a shield and then punch one of them, throwing the unconcsious man at the three. She punched them again and again, I could heard their jaw breaking and then she kicked them on their head.

Gasping for air, she wiped her mouth and look at me who were still dumbfounded.

W-what... WHAT THE FUCK?!

I know she's strong but--- AREN'T THAT TOO HIGH SPECTED?! THEN WHAT LEAVE US BOYS IN THIS SERIES???

"Lovi?" She look at me confused with one of her brow raised.

"N-no... nothing.." Forget it, the females in this are all high spected. If they gathered, they could easily dominated WW3.

We begun to run again, but it got annoyingly quiet all of sudden. As we reach what suppose to be the front door, a kick went flying toward Y/N before she could react.

"Y/N!!!" Before I could go to her aid, a gun was placed on my head from behind. I gulped and dare to glance to found the boss was smirking at us.

"You think you can escape easily? You shits forget this was MY playground huh? We saw everything."

I was thrown to the other side of the room with his kick. He walked tauntingly to my side and kick me again and again.

'Fuck...fuck it hurts...' I gasped and holding my stomache. I started to lose concsiousness but the sound of dogs howling, barking and Y/N laughing voice kept me awake.

"You're screwd." She threatened. The boss walked slowly to her and I start to drag my body towards them.

"S-stop! Don't you fucking dare lay a hand on her!" It didn't stop him.

He was pointing his gun at Y/N, threatening to pull the triger. I scream, "NO!"

No... Not this again, please... not her...

My shaky hand remember the revolver in my pocket and quickly search it way to grab it. I trembled, pointing the gun at him.

The front door burst open before I nor the bastard could fire our gun, it revealed his henchmens badly injured.

"B-boss! Outside--"

-------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued....