Chapter 40 - He is thankful

"Eh? What? .. what the fuck?! How?!?" I was beyond confused. Looking at the new companion here. 

"You just wait, dude! This hero will save you haha!" That american shit grinned at me. He casually throw the unconcsious thugs.  What the hell !?

"Lovino! Jou have to go home and please help me calm Feli!" Said the macho potato who was busy fending off the attacks of the bandits.

"Lovino !! Thank God you're safe!" A voice like a whisper, but this time it was very clear and I could feel he was relieved.

"M-m-mathew .."He hug me for a brief moment and then letting go.

"Don't get me wrong, wimp. I'm here because we happen to have the same business ..." That scary girl, who always with Y/N said in a very cold tone. She goes to Y/N and helped her to stand up.

"Heh, isn't she cute Lovi? She casually joins, I know you worried wifey ~ !!"

Y/N laughed while poking the blushing scary ragazza who had her arms supporting the idiota. She quicly pinched Y/N stomach, "Owowowowowow---" Y/N whined.

"Pfft--" I tried to stiffled my laughed but it come out anyway, making Y/N pout.

"I'm still mad at you Lovi, hmph.." But that didn't last long since she start to laugh herself.

Once again, a bunch of shitheads come from the door. The shitheads I'm glad they're here...

"Fratello!!!!" Feliciano glomped me, we stubled to the ground. My shaky hands then hug him back, burriying my face on his shoulder. "Feliciano..."

"Lovi.. Y/N..." Looking up, I found the tomato bastard. One of his hand were holding a crutches while the other clutched to that older potato bastard for support.

"Tch, this is so barbarian," That english bastard also came. He walked casually with crossed arm.

"Y/N!! Natalya!!" A short ragazza run to Y/N aid. She was crying in joy maybe. Hugging her friends close to her. Y/N laughed, ruffling her hair in return. 

Y/N then released herself from the group's hugs and walked towards me. She stretched out her hand and grinned, "Let's go home, Lovi!"

I had lose hope. I had prepare myself to lose it all. But you always came to me, barging, invading, and forcing your way. Gave me hope, and before I knew it, I was surrounded by these idiota. 

Grazie......

I reached her hand with mine, gripping it tightly. "Lets go home.."  following the others, we walked out.

"H-how?!? How can't this-- YOU!!"

We stopped on our track, looking back at the boss who point his finger to Y/N. He was glaring, eyes widening and you could see how red his eyes is. Nose flaring while he gritted his teeth.

"There is nowhere for you to escape boss, your underlings are all beaten up and this place is already surrounded by cops-- no I mean, more than that." Y/N just smirked at him, showing no fear. 

"Making a call was out of question and It's hard to not act suspicious but still though.... I got chu~" she chimmed.

It all clicked now, that time when she messed around with me in front of those thugs.. was actually a fake. That was just a trick. She actually asked for help through text.