Chapter 35 - LEGO BLOCKS

The sun is filling up the room,

And I can hear you dreaming,

Do you feel the way I do right now?

_________________________________________

Lovino POV.

It was them, the one who murdered my old man. They're back.

And they want more.

"Fuck...." I punched the wall beside shower angrily. My fist hurts, but what hurts more is knowing that those fucking bastards are still out there. They said they were watching me.. they could attack anybody,

Mi fratelo.. or,

"Lovi? You okay in there? Do you need any help?"

Him..

I gazed at the closed bathroom door and sighed. His voice filled with worried, of course he would.

"... I'm fine,"

"O-okay then... hurry up Lovi, I made your favorite for dinner!" I could hear him laughed a little. I shouldn't let him worried...

_________________________________________

Antonio insisted to change my bandages. He made me sit on the sofa while he himself looked for the first aid kit. He found it and smiled to himself, heading towards me and crounched down.

"So sloopy Lovi, did you do it by yourself?" The bastard chuckled, but I just kept my silence. My head was runing in circle. I heard him sigh sadly and do the work in silence.

"Hey umm... about gran—I mean that old man.. did he left anythi—"

"BANG!!"

Before I could finish, there were a loud bang coming from the front door, my body stiffen as I shakily grab Antonio sleeves. He looked at my terrified face, frowning and looked back to the direction of the front door.

"Vhat happen?? Vhy so silent??"

A mop of white hair popped out from the corridor. It was just that potato eating bastard.

"Gil! Amigo! You suprised us!" Antonio cried crocodille tears, smacking his friend's back.

"Ey Feli bruder!! Put that knife down!! Are jou going to pounce on me?!"

I didnt realize my hand that gripped the fruit knife tightly that started to turn pale.

"...M-mi dispiace.." Putting the knife down, I tried to calm myself down.

"Really.. vhat happen to jou? Jou look-- unawesome.." Gilbert came closer, examining my face.

Then realization hit me.

"IS MI FRATELLO ALONE IN YOUR HOUSE?!" I gripped his collar, and yelled at his face.

"V-vhat?! Nein! He's with my brother for 24/7 straight! Chill boy--"

"W-What about securities?!" My pupil shrinked, thinking the worst scenario that could happen to mi fratello.

Antonio quickly grabbed my shoulder as gently as posibble.

"Lovi! Calm down! Little Feli is fine! He's with Ludwig so it's okay--"

"HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW THAT?!"