Chapter 09

Lovino POV.

‘The guns still ring clearly inside my head.’ I cover my ears unable to think.. to live anymore. I stay inside my new bedroom, not bothering to go outside. It will just bring something painful again..

a soft knock was heard..
‘It must be that tomato-bastard again..’

“Lovi.. you need to eat..” Bingo!

“Go away bastard!” The door opened, that bastard come in with a tray of fresh toast, a glass of tomato juice.. and yeah, churros..

“Do you want a chu-chu Lovi~?” I throw one of the pillow at him,

“I SAID GO AWAY!!” The bastard smile and pick up the pillow,

“Si, I’ll go if you eat first..” I clenched my fist and throw the tray away, I ran off. 

‘Serve him right!’

I run and I keep running, I don’t know this path, this people, this town-.. shit! I fell hard on my face, it’s now covered in muds and dirt. I didn’t bother to get up,

‘I wish to just die while falling like this-..’

“LOVI!! ARE YOU OKAY?!” The bastard come rushing to me, he pick me up and check all over my sides for any injuries.

“Geez.. don’t run off like that! You scared me there little ones!” He crounch down and motioning for his dirty back,

“What?” i look at him with disgust but he smile warmly at me,

“Hoop in! It’s a piggy-back ride!” I put my foot on his back on push him, he fell first on his face where I once fell.

“Piggy on that. I am leaving.” Before I can turn around I was picked up bridal style by two tan arms, I blush and start to wiggle from his hold.

“LET ME GO BASTARD!!” This bastard just smile and continue to walk, careless with those who look at us weirdly. I squirm harder and start to scratch his cheeks, he bleed a little but he didn’t buldge..

“I won’t let you go Lovi, Though boss’ service isn’t free either! Fusososo~”

Arguing with him is just a waste of energy.. that’s what I thought.

When we arrive back at his house, there were already served dishes. Toast, soup, pasta, salad.. all.. but why?

“Welcome back you two!” A girl older than me of course, green eyes and annoying blonde locks, greet us with a warm smile.

The bastard put me on the kitchen sink, he grab a cloth and damp it on the water. I widen my eyes as he gently clean the mud on my face with the wet cloth.

“There! Nice and handsome again!” He pick me up again and sit me in one of his dining chair. I remain silent. The girl serve me a plate of pasta and a bowl of salad. The bastard left to clean himself.

“Oh!” I look at both dishes with a nostalgic feel. The girl took a seat beside me and look at me with curious eyes.

“What is it little Lovi?” I didn’t realize it but I start to talk normally with this girl.

“The salad.. back in granpa’s mansion, there’s one girl that always put aside the tomatoes.. and I will always be the one that eat it for that idiot, and pasta always been my brother’s favorite.. I wonder what are they doing right no-..” The girl pat my head and slowly, she bring me to her warm embrace, It’s comforting..