Chapter 31 - Fellow big bruder

"These kind of question, you have to use this formula and..." you explained throughfully.

Pointing here and there in the notebooks. Lovino would nodded his head where he understand and would furrowed his eyebrow to where he didn't catch on. The same goes for you, you would ask which part you didn't understand and if he understand it he would teach you.

The two of you manage to spent 2 hours studying, while Gilbert and Francis passed out on the couch, worn out after making their stupid vine.

"I didn't know you were this smart, thats suprising." Lovino stated, he was smirking while streeching his sore muscle.

You smirked back, "Didn't know you were this 'patience'. Coming from you that was one of the seven wonders." Lovino blushed and hit your shoulder.

"Shut up." He looked away, making you chuckled.

"You didn't know Lovi? The chica here goes to our school by schoolarship." Antonio came to the room with tray of fresh baked churros.

"Shhhh--!!!" You putted your finger to your mouth quickly, gesturing for him to not tell.

Lovino looked at you with wide amber orbs. "You did?!"

You gulped, "Well yeah.. somehow.." Lovino was silent, he just gazing at you with raised eyebrow. Antonio noticed the silence and laughed nervously.

"It's getting late, I'm going to make dinner for everyone."

Lovino stood abruptly, "Let me help--"

"It's fine Lovi, continue with your study." Antonio smiled, ruffling the italian's hair. Lovino reluctantly sat down again. His seat was in front of you.

"Well, guess you gonna stuck with me.  Suck to be you.." Lovino mumbled. You stopped your activity and looked at him in the eyes.

"Why would I?" Lovino was taken aback. He looked to his side, and then to your menancing (E/C) ones.

'Because.. I'm like this, you'll feel bored. I'm not as sweet as Feliciano. I bet you enjoyed that tomato bastard company more that mine. I bet you feel awkward.'

Train of thoughts flooded Lovino's mind. But no words came out from his mouth. He heard you sighed and stood up from your seat.

"I'm sorry, you must've felt uncomfortable around me right? I'll... go help Antonio then.." You smiled sadly at his lost of word.

You tried to walked off but a hand grabbed yours, tugging you slightly backwards. You glanced back and saw Lovino's eyes plead with guilt.

"I-it's not like that damn it! I'm not feeling uncomfortable or anything.. I just-- I thought you might pushing yourself to be with someone who..... rejected you.." You bit your lip and pry your hand gently from his hold.

"It's okay Lovi.. I'm not pushing myself, really. This time, you don't have to worry." You smiled and pinched his cheek. Lovino glued to his spot, watching you head to the kitchen with balled fist.

"Vhat. The. FUCKK. DID. I. JUST. HEAR?!" Lovino flinched, finding the albino boy standing behind him wide awake.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!! YOU SUPRISED ME!!" Lovino yelled, he grabbed Gilbert's collar.

"You reject the frauuu?!?! Vhy boy?!" Lovino sighed, frustrated. He pinched the bringe of his nose and letting go his grip on the white haired boy.