Chapter 27 - She confessed

I don't need roaring applause

Or echoing cheers,

Just you,

Please understand,

Understand it..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV.

"Why me?"

The sudden question got you suprised. You quickly turn arround and find Lovino with his gaze down on the floor. His arms were dangling on his sides and shadow cast over his face.

"Is it really okay for me to say it now? I mean... You may feel uneasy..." You let out a breath that you didn't notice you've been holding. Lovino lifted his head and looked at you but he didn't say a word. Just looking at you, painfully...

"W-well if you insist... I-.. I don't know why it has to be you Lovi.. It just happen.." You grabbed Lovino's hand and lifted it with both of your hands, drawing circle on top of it.

"Without realizing it, I always looking for your figure. I love it when you stroke my hair or pat my head with this hands of yours, I feel as if we understand each other though the contact between your hands and my hair."

"I love your voice, whether its you dissing me or comforting me, every time I hear it my heart feels warmer."

"I love your eyes, at first.. you'll thought it was amber color but the deeper you look, you'll see the beautiful shade of greeny orbs. So beautiful.. that sometimes I can not avert my gaze from your eyes. I love the way they showed so much emotions.. how they would occasionally soften.."

"I love your fingers.. for a boy you have such a slender fingers.. but when they clutch mine, I know they are strong slender fingers of a man. I felt safe in your embrace.."

"I guess I just... love everything about you..." You looked down, trying to surpass the tears that start to form in the corner of your eyes. Lovino took a step back, untangling your grasp on his hand.

"At first it was just a simple feeling of wanting to protect you.. but then you left and that's the time I realized I love you... I love you Lovino, and each passing time it makes my heart ache terribly.. I love you.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovino POV.

"I love you..."

No words came out from my mouth. My throat felt dry and there is a big lump in it. Those where you felt like you've been choked. Y/N in front of me, confessing all her feelings looked so fragile.. desperate and sad. My hand reached out to grab her left hand. I gripped on it, squeezing it gently.

To give her the rights to move on.

"You too.. You've always been there for me even at the most painful times. You always come at the right time. I can talk about anything with you. I feel the most at ease when I'm together with you, I feel calm. It's comforting.. grazie... grazie.."