Chapter 08

Author POV.

On your left hand were your bag while your right hand are gripped tightly by Feliciano, as if he’s afraid you might runaway from him. The both of you or rather Feliciano decide to take you somewhere to catch up with “life”. You didn’t mind it, you need to know what happen to the two of them. So here you are ditching school, where the event still be held.

The road seems to become quite each passing minutes. The sky turn to greyish colour, soon it will turn to heavy downpour. Feliciano too, was silence all the time making you worried.

The both of you reach your destination, The Cemetery. You widen your eyes and grip on Feliciano’s hand.

You know the answer, but you don’t want to admit it.. you can’t.

On a certain grave, the both of you stop. Feliciano let go of his grip and face you. You didn’t dare to look at his face or even the grave behind him.

“Y/N... Granpa lied here...” He came closer to you and held your chin so you look at his amber eyes, it fills with sadness, loneliness-... he take your hand and guide you closer to the grave.

“Mr. Vargas....” Feliciano look down as tears start to form on his eyes.

“He died.. 2 years ago.. protecting his grandchildren..”

Protecting?

You remain silent, Feliciano crounch down and rub the grave stone gently.

“Granpa look! I brought Y/N here..Do you miss her? She become a bella like you always said-.. granpa..” he cover his eyes and start to sob, you too crounch down and rub his back.. though you had tears on your eyes too.

“Feli..” He lean to your side and rub his eyes and then wipe your tears away. Once he calm down, he gave you times to say your prayers to his Granpa.

“Mr.Vargas.. I-... miss you so much, Silly me, I thought you were drinking and flirting with women on your new neighborhood haha.. you always did that to my mother remember? And Lovino would scold you while Feli would ask what are you doing... and I-.. God! What happen Mr. Vargas? You were so kind-.. strong..Oh my God--”

“He died.. protecting his grandchildren..”

You widen your eyes and cry.

“Mr. Vargas... I-.. hurt him, I hurt Lovi.. I am so sorry.. I'll watch they live their life on their fullest so,

Please give me your strenght..."

You felt a warm hand pat your head gently and for a second it dissapear.

You touch your head and smile to yourself.

Mr. Vargas..

----------------------------------------------------------

Feliciano wait for you in a cafe not far from the cemetry. He had his espresso warm on his hand as he wait for you anxiously. He beam when he see you enter the shop and smile gently at him. Your eyes were red and puffy. He now regret bringing you here.

“I’m sorry Y/N, I didn’t intend to make you sad..” you sit infront of him, he had ordered you a (favorite drink).

He remember.. You smile at him and pat his head.

“Nu-uhh.. Thanks for bringing me here Feli.. I am really sorry for what happen..”

What happen? You know better that it isn’t wise to ask Feli or Lovino about it so you remain silent.