Chapter 19

Lovino's POV.

"IT START RAINING FOR FUCKSAKE! AREN'T YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING?!" I grab that brit by collar and yelled at him.

The bastard from before quickly grab my arm, "Easy there dude!" I slap his hand and glare.

Then a boy with ponytail hair came runing to the stop point, "Aiya! Why are you guys still here! Everyone are waiting aru!" He pant.

"There's still one member left, do you see (H/C) haired girl with (E/C) from class 1-2 on the finish spot?" Arthur I believe that bastard name asked.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Shouldn't she be here? I haven't seen her there aru. Go ask your brother, he left the same time that girl left."

I should've known

.

.

.

"WAIT A MINUTE! HEY--!" I ignore the bastards as I start to run to the forest.

You better be safe you idiota!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

"We will have a talk later, first we need to send the participant to the finish line and inform the teacher about this situation." Arthur sternly state, glaring at Alfred.

"Wait--! Iggy let me explain!"

"Don't talk to me right now." Arthur look at his younger brother sadly, and then walk away to do his duty.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, Lovino had run far from the fifth point and started to look around. He did his best to yell louder than the thunder in hope you'll hear him.

"Y/N!! YOU IDIOTA WHERE ARE YOU?!" frustated, he punch the tree near him and bleed a little. And then he saw it. A broken relay stick. It was dangerously near the edge of the cliff. One more push and it will fall. He walk to it and examine the tag.

"Class 1-2.. Don't tell me she's— goddammit!!" 

Without thinking any further, Lovino slide down the cliff. Bumping into tree or stone here and there. And in the end of the pit, he found you. Unconscious and cold. He pick you up bridal style and look for a shelter.

"Goddamit! Hey idiota! Wake up! Please... I'm begging you.."

Lovino held you close while he search for a shelter to stay out from the storm. He found a cave and check it before laying you down. He checked on your pulse and then looked for any injuries. Your hair was matted with blood and mud. You also twisted your ankle.

Feeling warmer, you start to stir in your unconsious form and open your eyes slowly.

"Lovi—?" You tried to get up with the help from Lovino's arm.