Chapter 15

The real name of love is definitely hatred

Hope is definitely the parents of dissapointment and despair

Lost in his daze, Lovino stay in the empty classroom. Though he is the type to immediately go home lately all he has been thinking is your relationship with Antonio. What can he do to bring the two of you closer, Oh the irony..

"I wonder if Y/N likes him back.."

"I like who?" Startled, he look at you walking towards him. He blush madly and look away.

"Goddammit!! Knock will you?!" You took the seat in front of him, turning it around so you face to face with his blushing pissed off face.

"What? Are you doing something naughty in here Lovi?" You smirk,he gave you his "You disgust me" face making you gulp and apologize. "Kay, I'm sorry."

"Ah-I'm so tired!" you slump on his table with arm crossed as your pillow. Lovino's gaze never leaving your form. For a moment he was silent as he start to notice the little details he failed to notice before. How small is your form, or how delicate is your wrist supporting your head, how messy you hair but it still look silky enough.

You flinch when you feel Lovino's big hand caressing your head gently. You blush and stay in the spot.

"Honestly, how can a small girl like you do boxing? You are so stubborn you know that?" He sigh and stop playing with your head. You straighten your posture and looking at him with wide eyes and blushing face. Lovino was smiling at you gently, a rare thing for him to do so you only look away.

AHHH-CAN I KISS HIM?!

"W-well! Unlike some people who can only eat pasta-I know how to lift things! Haha-"

Lovino pinch your cheeks and scowl "Why you-" "Ow-ow.. stop it!" you slap his hands and rub your sore cheeks. "Pfft-ahaha.. just as I thought, being with you is the most calming." Lovino smile to himself making you blushing mess (again).

"I-uhh.. Let's go home shall we?" You hurriedly pack your things. "And who said we're going home together tch-- !" but he wait patiently for you beside the classroom's door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV.

"What was that all about?" I lied on my bed thinking of what just happen today with Lovi. Seriously- I don't know if I should be happy or concerned about him finding comfort in me.

"Stupid Lovi.." I mumbled on my pillow.

Friendzone is hard-

The next morning I woke up, I found a letter on top of the counter. "Papa needs help at work so Mama going to your Papa in Bangladesh. We'll be back in two months. Take care dear, the money you need is in your cupboard and NO PARTYING!"

I sigh and crumpled the letter, "So, no breakfast today huh? Guess I just gonna grab something on my way-"

I decide to stop by the nearby coffe shop and grab a cup of (Favorite drink) and a simple egg sandwich. I continue my walk to school only to be stopped by a hand on my shoulder,

"Is that you Y/N?" a soft brittish accent said, I turn my head and see familiar blonde hair and emerald eyes accompanied with slighlty blushing cheeks.

"It's really you!" He smiled, Oh.. it's the pamflet boy. "Hi! Arthur was it? Long time no see." I smile and we continue our way to school. "Y-yeah.."

Meanwhile..

This boy hold his can of cola too tightly it's start to spill. He was looking at the two of you walking and laughing, enjoying yourselves. His brother has notice this as he look to the direction the older has been looking.

"Ah-it's Arthur.. but who is the girl beside him? Do you know her brother?" The older one sigh and throw the can away, wiping his hands on his pants.

"I don't know.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is my stop, I'll see you around Arthur!"

"Uhm-d-do you want to eat lunch with me.. I mean, if it's okay with you of course.."

I smile, He seems nervous.. "Of course, I'd love too. So, see you at lunch?" He smile back and wave, "Yeah, see you at lunch-"

I sit on my seat and start to eat my food when suddenly a box of lunch is placed in front of me. I look up and see Lovi arraging his bag and sitting down on the table beside mine, "Uh, what's this?" Lovi sigh and place his chin on his hand, looking at me pissed..

Grumpy as always eh?

"We heard your mom is on bussiness trip so that bastard packed lunch for you.. He said if it you, you probably gonna grab something outside for breakfast well sorry if it's only lunch!!" I laugh at his rant, "Haha.. I'm not minding that but, thanks.."

Lovino sigh, "You should, that bastard seems to do much for you-" I clench the box and try to calm myself.

Guess now I know what Toni's feel when I hooked him up with Emma.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch bell rang,

"L/N ! The student council president is looking for you!" My classmate call, I look up and se Arthur waving at me so I wave back and bring my lunch.

"Hey, are you in trouble?" Nat stop me, a concern expression in her face. "Nah-we are just going to eat lunch together, what is it? Are you worried Nat? My gosh-I wuv you too!!" She glare and pinch my stomach, "Like hell I would bitch-" She stand up and go to Lili.

"So cold hiks-" then I catch up to Arthur.

"Hey-I've never seen the president with a girl before.."

"Yeah, me too."

"Where are we going to eat?" Arthur glance at me and smile, "My secret place!" then we arrive at the rooftop.

"I though the rooftop is forbiden for the student.." I mumbled and sit down beside Arthur. "Well.. I'm special don't I? Beside.. if I ate at the class or at the cafeteria I will look like an outcast.." He mumbled darkly-I face palm myself and laugh, "But aren't you a student council, you must have friends.."

He sulk, "W-well yeah.. but I rather have alone time than being with those freaks you know-it can be quite tiring.."

"Must be hard on you.." Now we just sulk together.

"It is a pity that we haven't encounter each other all this time since the opening ceremony-" He state and laugh. "Yeah! Big school isn't it? But I saw you giving speech, you were so cool!" He blush and scratch his cheek sheepishly. "Is that so?"

We continue to eat and chat when suddenly the door of the rooftop burst open, revealing a tall boy. He has sandy blonde hair, crystal clear eyes that covered by a pair of rectagular glasses. He has a goofy yet menancing aura and I know well that his bomber jacket are covering his firm muscle.

"Hey, Iggy-who's the dudette?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be Continue