Y/N Vargas

You tip toed trying to put the cup on the top self of the cupboard.

"Almost there---"

"What the fuUu--nny unicorn with rainbow colored mane are you doing?" Lovino stood there at the kitchen door, one hand holding a grocery bag.

"Oh, welcome home Lovi! I was about to put this--" Lovino quickly dash to your way, getting the cup and then placing it on the self.

"Oh, thanks husband." Lovino didn't reply, he was busy looking at you judging with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Uh--" Your husband let out a long taunting 'hmmmmm' leaning his face closer to yours.

You tilt your head, but then you 'get' what he mean and lean in too. Giving him a peck on the kiss.

Lovino quickly blushed and move back. "T-t-thats not what I meant dammit! I was asking on why are you doing the dishes! I told you not too!"

"Oh!"

Both of you look at eachother and then burst out laughing.

Lovino take your hand in his and lead it to rest on his cheek which you comply with caressing it.

Lovino lean more to your hand, smilling softly.

"You idiota.."

_________________________________________

"W-W-WAIT LOVI CALM DOWN! H-hey be careful... eeyyy slow down slow down slow down--" Antonio was holding on his dear life with Lovino, driving like a mad man.

Earlier, he had recieve a call from Natalya that you were about to labor. He dropped the phone he's holding. Leaving abruptly everything at his restaurant and bump into the spainiard. Not knowing what going Antonio got dragged with Lovino in the driver seat. In his car.

Arriving at the hospital he slam the door open and slam it back, leaving the dumbfounded Antonio. He ran to the front desk and ask them for your room. He manage not to curse.

"Here!" The belaroussian waved her hand to the anxious male.

"W-where is she??" Natalya point her finger and there you are giving your best. Push, push, pull, push, push, pull.

He told the doctor he's your husband and enter inside. Standing by your side and held your hand in his. You were sweating and your face was red. You look tired but he could see determination in your eyes. Your clutch on his hand could break his bone, but he didn't mind it at all.

"Keep fighting! Come on, you can do it! Come on!" He chant to his wife and soon enough, the room was filled with piercing baby cry.

"Oh my god.... y-you, you did it!" Lovino was in tears and so are you. He kissed your forehead, and smile even more. "No Lovi, we did it!" You laugh, nuzzling on your husband hand.

"Congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Vargas! You're blessed with a very handsome boy!"

Antonio watched from the outside, feeling content himself. He watch as the happy couple give kisses to each other and smiled.

"Si, I have no regrets.."
_____________________________________

*The end

A/N : This was in one of the draft so I decided to publish it in case you missed your husband. Happy reading! Thankyou so much for all the support for this book! 💙