Chapter 13

Lovino POV.

Why nobody fucking understand me?! Fuck, It’s my fault, the idiota were in trouble because of me. That fucking idiots.

“It’s all my fault..” The idiota look at me and sigh, she smile “Don’t say that, I am at fault too.” She say calmly.

It fucking annoying...

“How can you be so calm?! Damn it, think about youself too idiot!!” I said angrily.

We were on the way to go home when we decide to chill for a while on the near park. She sat on one of the swings,

“What about me?” I look at her in disbelief,

“You, your concern! What if the person you like hear that?! It could cause some misunderstanding don’t you get it!” The idiota sigh and look at me with such a cold gaze for a first I see that idiot do that.

Then, Are you concerned about Emma view on you? Because of that gossip?” I clench my fist trying to calm down,

“THAT”S NOT WHAT I MEAN! I--... I fucking worried about you!” She widden her eyes for a while and than smile, she swings back and forth without a care.

stop that..

“No need though I--...”

“I DON’T FUCKING GET YOU RIGHT NOW! DON’T YOU ATLEAST CARE FOR YOURSELF?! I-.. I am, I worried about you.. everyone is so fucking annoying right now, idot brother, that idiot ragazzas, that fucking idiot class! All-.. ” The idiota remain silent.

That’s it, I don’t want to burden the idiota anymore.. I am such a trouble for her.. Of course, she can’t refuse any of my-.. she feels debted.

“I see how it is then, I am going to confess tomorrow and end this gossiping shits, so you can go like the old times, si?”

WATCH HOW I AM GOING TO END THIS,

Your POV.

Lovino left a while ago, I’m still on this park, on the same swing rocking slowly. I sigh and look up, the sky are grey and cloudy.

“Old times huh? How can you say that Lovi.. you don’t even know how I feels--..”

I am glad.. I am glad you don’t get it Lovino,

And it should always be like that...

Timeskip

Ah.. ah.. I don’t feel like going to school.. How, How can I face Lovino after he confess? That old time is just a bullshit,

I do expect it, but of course it still hurts.. a lot.

When I go out, he aren’t there. Of course... I walk silently to the school with my head down. And like any other times, as I reach the front of my class I bump into a chest of someone.

“Watch where you--.. Oh, it just you idiota..” I widden my eyes and look up to see Lovino, I remain silent as he walk pass to me.

My gaze follow his figure as I notice his hand were red and bruised. I shake my head and sigh..

It shouldn’t be my problem right now..

“Y/N bella..” I look up again and find Feliciano, Natalya and Lili. They gave eachother a worried and guilty gaze, making me confused.