Chapter 17

Stay like this for awhile,

Just you and me is enough.

You blush and quickly pull yourself away from Antonio. You put your hand on your chest in attempt to soothe your wildly-beating heart.

'What is this? What is this? What is this?'

You look at Antonio who only has a sheepish smile on his face. He rub the back of his neck and back off awkwardly from you.

"Did I scare you chica? I'm really sorry I—" He panic a little.

You sigh and look away, "It's not like that— Uh nevermind.. Let's just go home, shall we?" You smile at him. He sigh in relieve and stroll along beside you.

You glance at Antonio silently. You frown as you feel bad for him. He shouldn't wait for someone like you. He deserve better. Thinking back again at his confession, you can't help but feel butterflies inside your stomach.

"It's been awhile since we walk together like this, isn't it?" He stated, he gaze ahead not sparing you a glance but he smile softly.

"Yeah—I kind of, miss having you around.." You stated back, he widen his eyes and spread his arms, looking at you with big tearry eyes.

"W-what?" you look at him confusedly.

"Let's hug—"

"Are you stupid? No." Antonio sulk, making you giggle.

"Hey, do you remember the day I go to your festival? I met Arthur again, we had lunch together—"

"You what?!" You ignore him and just continue.

"Anyway... I met this, buffalo like boy—I don't remember his name, he wears bomber jacket and glasses."

"Oh you mean Alfred?" Antonio chuckled, "How come you didn't know him? He's famous you know. He's in soccer team and he has his own fanclub—"

"Like BTT?" Antonio shrugh his shoulder and look away embarassed.

"Yeah, like BTT.. He's the boy who always seen being with Arthur Kirkland. Ugh—brittish." Antonio make disgusted like face, first time you see him doing that. 

"What is he to Arthur?"

"Many says that they are relatives—"

"Ooh—" without you knowing, you already reach your front porch.

You sigh and smile at Antonio, " You know, we should hang out sometimes, like we used to." Antonio smile and ruffled your head.

"Si!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh It's him." You were walking to the canteen with Natalya and Lili when you spot a certain jock of the school following the brit like a lost puppy.

"Alfred is very close to the student council president, and for what I hear they're living in the same roof." Lili said as the three of you found a empty table to settle.

"Is that so?" You boredly stare.

He seems very happy while Arthur grumply ignoring him. Poor boi.