Chapter 04

Your POV.

I look at the mirror admiring the new uniform, the WW Gakuen uniform. Red skirt and white shirt. Under the blue blazer, I wear my black sweater. I put my hair in simple (h/s).

School Itineraries? Check.

Phone? Check.

Student Id? Check.

Well that's all I guess? Yosh! I can do it!

"Mom! I'll be going!" I grab a toast and walk to the front door, putting my shoes on. My mom walk up to me and smile.

"Aw, I am so proud of you dear!" She hug me and I hug back, smiling slightly. She pat my back, an unknown gleam cross her (e/c) orbs.

"Be sure to make as many friends as you can okay?" I trouble-smiled at her request,

"uhm.. yeah I'll try.."

At The WW Gakuen

I'm glad the opening ceremony work out well. Sigh.. I still don't know any one here though. It's international school huh? I should've known! Mom your request, I think I can't fulfill it.. I frown at the thought.

As I walk to my homeroom class, I bump to someone, making both of us fall. I spot a girl with blond locks and greeny-eyes, a purple ribbon.. She look troubled picking up her scaterred things, I sigh to myself.

"I am really sorry, I didn't look to where I was going.."I help her picking up he stuff, the girl smile and nod,

"No need to worry, the fault is on mine also.." I touch something hard and cold and when I look at it, it is a gun...

A GUN?!

"Gyaahhhh-!!!" I throw the gun immediatly, the girl panicked and pick up the gun and hold it close to her chest, feeling relief.

"Aaaa-GUN?! Why do you have it?!" The girl smile and points the gun at me, I flinch.

"Sorry, Its my brother.. I think he confuse my bag with his so I want to return it to him," she offer her hand to help me stand up nicely who's still in shock.

Her brother's--... Arghh I don't care anymore!! I sigh.

"Okay.. uhm do you need help?" The girl smile brightly while blushing a little,

"Oh! Yes please! Thankyou very much-.."

"Y/N," We start to walk and this girl still smiling.

"Thankyou very much Y/N, I am Lili, Lili Zwingli.. It is a pleasure to meet you," Her small form make her look cute, her purple ribbon.. she barely reach my shoulder.

I smile, "The pleasure is all mine too," She look like a real princess.

We arrive in front of a certain class, Lili shyly call out for her big brother while a wait on the hallway. Now that I think about it again, this class--.. Its Antonio..

I timidly look inside when I meet a certain purple orbs, and that boy smirk approaching me.

"Ohonhonhonhon, what a surprise mademosielle~!"

Francis hold my chin making me look at him, I avert my gaze to the side try to escape his flirtarious behavior.. It's only my first day, I don't want to be killed by his fangirls.

"Ye-yeah.. Uhm Is Antonio here?"

He stop and cry dramatically, I facepalm at myself.

"Non!!!" He grip on my shoulder while still crying, "Eh-hehe..?" I smile awkawrdly, the both of us already making a scene here.