Chapter 42 - Ti amo

"Breaking news, a group of robbers accompanied by murder was captured by Jones's group. The restlessness of the citizens paid off." 

News about that accident spread. Lovino was eating his breakfast when the television happen to broadcast the news. He stopped eating and scowled. 

"It's been over two weeks and they still airing it? Hehe of course everyone will be surprised if the one who catches the criminals is just a bunch of high school students. Si, Lovi?" Antonio was finished with his breakfast, grabbing his plate and head to the sink. "Alfred's family got the advantages ..."

"I don't care." Lovino looked seriously pissed which Antonio could only responded by smiling sheepishly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I've met you agony is the only thing left,

Everyday is series of hills of hardships and temptation,

Now I sing of breaking up, I tell you

This is my last confession,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio POV.

You look at me with bewilderement. But I knew that you actually understand what when I said 'Lets end this..'

You fall silent. Occasionally, you open your mouth to speak but nothing came out. It was hard for me too, my chest hurt. It was ripping off it cage.  I should've done this sooner. I should've let you go that time when I caught him, kissing you passionately. 

I should have let you go.

"I'm sorry..." It was all you could say as you step back and turn your back at me, running to where he's at. Leaving me again.

"Why are you always say sorry chica?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived in front of Lovino's room in the hospital. In my hands were foods, sandwich and few of mineral waters. 

Contemplating whether I should go inside or not. Because there, the chica was crying silently while also cursing under her sobs. I chuckled at her cuteness.

 " *sobs* .. wake up you fucking idiot.. wake up so I can punch you and cut that curl of yours.. wake up Lovi before I'll fucking spoilt all the tomatoes in this world.." yep, Lovino effect..

Then, Lovi woke up. I want to go inside but they start fighting. Their fight was very entertaining, I had to hold my laughter behind the door. 

Minutes later,  Y/N came out with a disappointed face and just passed me by. I take a breath and go inside. Lovi's face was unforgetable that time. He scratched his neck with a sullen face and slightly reddened. He was pouting cutely.

"Fighting already?" Lovi only grunt and look away more. "Shut up. She's the one who started it." But then a loud growl came out from his stomach, really ...

I hand him a piece of sandwich which he ate quickly. He chew as if his life depends on it making me chuckled more in amusement.

"You love her don't you Lovi?"