Chapter 33 - Front porch

"When have I ever love you with such a cheap feelings?"

Have you always thought that way about me?

Lovino stood with wide amber orbs. His brown locks swayed by the wind gently. He watched you, who were on the verge of breaking down. And its all because of him.

"I've always supressed it.. no matter how much I want to hold you, no matter  how much I want you to accept my feelings.."

"I've tried to hide it, erased it... I tried to stay the same, because you said.. you want me by your side.. because you want this shitty friendship.. but even now, I'm still thinking about you, I'm trying but I guess.. its useless huh? I'm sorry  if my feelings causing you trouble...... uh, please go home Vargas.. Everyone were worried sick..."

You gave him one last smiled and then you walked  away.

Walked away from this hopeless one sided love.

Lovino looked at your figure that was getting farther away. He gritted his teeth, he himself too.. was on the verge of crying. Tears form on the corner of his eyes.

"this is not supposed to happen....."

He clutched the place where his beating heart should be. The heart that beat painfully fast, it makes him hard to breath. Like there is a huge lump in his throat.

"I-I......"

-------------------------------------------------------------

I would've gave it all for you, been there for you..

So tell me where I went wrong..

Would've gave it all for you, cared for you...

My liar...

-------------------------------------------------------------

The very next day, you didn't talk to him at all. He did expect you to act like one. The damage he did was beyond repair. Just like strangers...

You have stopped coming to his and Antonio's place. It makes those who were close to the two of you really worried, especially Feliciano and Antonio. They tried to reason the two of you to reconcile.. to talk things out, but to no avail.

"Never thought I'd live to see the day you'd avoid that boy, but you guys in the same class. You can't hide retard."

You were avoiding to sit on your seat so every chances you get you'd hang around Natalya or Lili's. You'd go out and spent time in the restroom or the boxing club.

"Haha... no. I'm just...."

It's not that my feelings changed.. It's just... I was upset.

Lovino stood up from his seat, hands in pocket as he walked out from the classroom. He passed your back and gaze at it with painful emotion.

He then sigh and averted his eyes elsewere. When he did, you glanced back, looking at his slouched back with heavy heart.

It was painful to see him by himself, all alone and vurnerable.. but if I were to be by his side, he'll be troubled..