A/N (updated 7/16/19)

Hey Human!

Thanks for checking this out! Basically, this author's note is a clarifier.

1: I do not own any of the Criminal Minds characters nor anything relating to the show.

2: Have a request? Message me with the plot overview, characters, whether it's xReader or xCharacter (original or otherwise), and if you want to be mentioned or have it be an anonymous submission.

2.1: I generally try to write the fics without gendering the reader so that everyone can enjoy, regardless of pronouns. But you can specify pronouns/gender if it's important to you for the request.

3: I like to write angst. Got a sad story? I'm your pal! I can probably write a happy one... but I make no promises.

4: This book is meant to be a safe and inclusive space. Trigger warnings will be posted at the top of respective stories in bold. (I don't trigger warning death though for plot purposes so if you can't do death this isn't the book for you) PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE SHOULD BE A TRIGGER WARNING ON A STORY BECAUSE SOMETIMES I AM AN APATHETIC POTATO SO I MISS THINGS THAT COULD BE HARMFUL TO READ.

5: Some titles in this book have a (*) before the title. That means it was requested. This is more of a bookkeeping system on my part but I've gotten questions about it so I'll explain it right here.

6: I don't write smut. I don't want to and I don't know how. I'll imply it but I won't directly write a sex scene.

Thanks and enjoy,
Q