*Don't. Touch. Her. (MoreidxFemale!Reader)

WARNING: physical/sexual abuse described | Requested by Rebekah_Winchester15 |
y/h/c = your hair color

A jarring beep woke SSA Derek Morgan from a peaceful sleep; a rarity which was becoming more commonplace thanks to a certain brainy doctor.

Morgan rolled over to turn off the alarm, forcing him to roll away from Reid.

"Mmmmm nooooooo," Reid groaned.

Morgan chuckled, his voice deep and raspy. "Good morning to you too." The man scooted back toward Reid, spooning him from behind.

"Why do you have to work out this early in the morning? You keep the air conditioner too cold and I need my portable heater," Reid grouched.

Mogan gasped in fake shock. "Is that all I am to you? A heater?"

"Mmmmm and a pillow," Reid mumbled.

Shaking his head, Morgan placed a kiss on Reid's temple.

"Stay a little longer?" Reid whined.

"You of all people should know that the longer you stay in bed the hard it'll be to get up. Isn't that Newton's third law?"

Reid growled. "First. And that's not how it works!"

. . .

When the two got to work they were confused by the sight that greeted them; the office was usually dead at eight sharp. But today, in addition to Hotch, Morgan and Reid were greeted by a y/h/c girl filing some papers.

The two men shared a look before shrugging and heading to their respective desks.

"Oh, Morgan. Reid. I'd like you to meet y/n y/l/n," Hotch said.

You waved at the two. "Hi!"

"Y/n is a rising senior at Heatly high school, and will be our intern for the next few months."

"Cool. Well, I'm Derek. That's Dr. Spencer Reid."

"Hi," Reid said, standing up and extending his hand toward you.

Reid's sudden movement caused you to flinch. The three men found it odd but ignored it.

"Well, I should get back to filing. Nice meeting you though!"

"Same here," Morgan called as you retreated to the other side of the room. "Spencer. You good?"

Reid was still standing. Mild shock in his eyes.

"Reid, what's wrong?"

Reid shook his head. "Nothing. It's just... she flinched at me."

"It's probably nothing," Morgan said with a shrug. "You mighta spooked her. You're not the most graceful. Prob'ly thought you were gonna fall over," he chuckled.

Letting a smile take over, Reid nodded in agreement. But as the day wore on, Reid couldn't shake the thought that something was wrong.

. . .

"Here JJ!" you chirped. "Got those files you asked for."

"Thanks, y/- oh."

Fear filled your eyes. "What?" you asked, your voice wavering.

"These are the Johnson files."

You nodded slowly.

"I need the JohnSTON files."

You bit your lip nervously. "I- I'm so sorry ma'am I must—"

"Whoa, ma'am?" JJ asked in amused shock. "Y/n, you're calling me by a nickname I think we're past the formalities."