*Flash Him (PrentissxReader)

Requested by PanicAtTheWhoz

"Ooooo looks like someone scored!" JJ gushed to Garcia.

"What?" she replied in shock. "We've been here for five minutes!"

"Yeah but look at her," JJ reasoned. "She broke away from the group, guy saw her alone so he talked to her... made his move."

"Oop they're coming act cool act cool!"

"Ladies this is Brad," Prentiss said with an odd tone.

"Oh why hello," Garcia flirted.

Brad winked at the two blondes.

"Yeah! And not only is he a looker. He's a real FBI agent!"

Garcia and JJ shared a look of understanding before turning back to the man.

"Really?" JJ asked in fake shock.

"Really!" Prentiss confirmed with equally fake excitement.

"Wow, that's exciting!" Garcia added. "What's it like at Quantico?" she asked, over-pronouncing each syllable.

"It's uh, it's quite impressive," Brad said with a smolder. "Never a dull moment, that's for sure."

"Oh, I bet! Brad, what department did you say you worked for again?" Prentiss draped her arm across Brad's shoulders, looking over to see you just returning from the bathroom.

Your stomach dropped when you saw that. You'd always had a bit of a crush on Prentiss and, until that very moment, you thought the chemistry between you was more of a romantic type. But seeing her all over someone else confirmed that you were wrong.

Brad clicked his tongue. "That's classified."

"Oh, really?" Prentiss asked. 

"Hey what's goin' on over here?" you chirped, taking a seat next to JJ.

"Brad was just telling us about his job as a real FBI agent!" As she finished fake fawning, Prentiss mouthed "play along" to you.

"Oh really? Wow, that's so cool! So you get to catch bad guys?"

"Everyday, twice on Sundays," Brad replied.

The four of you laughed obnoxiously at the joke.

"Wow I can't imagine what your love life must be like," Prentiss commented.

Brad furrowed his brows.

"I mean, you have such a dangerous job! I- I don't think I could be with someone knowing they might not come home every night!"

"Well," Brad looked away momentarily before locking eyes with Prentiss, "for you, I'd give it all up."

JJ and Garcia hooted and hollered at that. You turned a little red. Your anger, however, quickly dissipated as you saw how uncomfortable the guy was making Prentiss.

"Hey!" you chimed in, eager to get Brad's attention off Prentiss. "Do you have to carry your gun and badge everywhere like on TV?"

"Affirmative," he responded.

"Can we see it?" Garcia implored.

Brad shook his head and chuckled softly. "Sorry but uh, that- that's..."

"Classified," the ladies finished.

"Aww well that's too bad," you joked. "Uh, Brad, was it? Does your badge happen to look like this?" You pulled your badge out and held it up.

"Or this?" JJ asked.

"Or maybe like this," Garcia added.

The color drained from Brad's face as he looked for an easy exit.

"Oh, and Emily over there, the one you're making extremely uncomfortable, is one, also an FBI agent, and two, my girlfriend. So maybe you should go away. Because if there's anything I know, it's how to get away with murder." You smiled cheekily as Brad excused himself.

The four of you burst into laughter.

"That... was amazing!" Garcia raised her glass to you before taking a hardy sip.

"Oh boy. And the part about you dating Prentiss? Beautiful," JJ complimented.

"Oh shit!" Garcia cried, spilling beer down the entire front of her dress. "Oh no no no no no." She feverishly began shooing the liquid off her lap.

"Here, I'll help. Let's go to the bathroom," JJ prompted.

Once the two were gone, Prentiss sat next to you.

"You know... I wouldn't mind." She casually took a sip of her beer.

"Mind what?"

"If I was your girlfriend."

Your eyes widened. "Really?"

"I'll prove it," she said softly, leaning in to kiss you.