Rose Tyler I- (ReidxReader)

y/b/d = your birthday

"Y/N NO!"

There was an intense ringing in your ears. As you drifted down, you could see the lint and dust floating in the sunlight streaming through the partially opened curtains.

How beautiful, you thought. Poetic. Like a shot in a movie.

You watched the fuzz swirl in the cones of light, completely at peace until coming in contact with the cold, hard kitchen tile.

As the ringing subsided, you heard Reid shouting.

Why is he mad? I'm the one who got sho- Reality suddenly hit you. Oh fuck I'm dying!

"Y/n, y/n/n stay with me. Hey, hey, you're okay. You're okay. Ev- ev- everything is- is- is- is totally- totally fine." Reid was clearly holding back a sob.

Your breathing quickened, getting shallower and shallower.

"Shit!" Reid shouted. "I can't take your pulse from your neck the pressure will increase the bleeding okay okay okay okay okay my next best option considering all the blood coating your upper body is-"

You felt Reid's fingers just under your pelvic bones. A faint sigh of relief came from Reid.

Really not how I thought the first time he's touching there would go...

"EMTs are on the way. How we doing?" Hotch asked.

"Pulse is weak but steady," Reid replied, not looking up. He was busy moving his hands to slow the blood loss.

Hotch nodded and ran back outside to help the others.

"Spence," you wheezed.

"I'm here. I'm here y/n/n. I'm here. Keep- keep looking at me."

Your eyes began to close but you tried to fight the temptation to sleep.

"I'm so sleepy Reid."

"I know, I know. You- you can't go- you can't go to sleep."

"Mmm. Not before I tell you... tell you... tell you that... that-" a weak rattling cough interrupted you. "That I l... love you. I love you... Spencer... Re..." You couldn't stay awake any longer. "Good night, love," you more mouthed than whispered.

Reid sat, hands pressed firmly against your chest, futilely trying to staunch the flow, stunned.

Y/n, loves me? LOVES me?

"Y/n I- I- I-"

Before Reid could get the words out the EMTs arrived and took you away.

"Reid. Reid!" Morgan yelled.

Reid snapped to it and looked at the man.

"Your riding in the ambulance," he said, jabbing his thumb over his shoulder.

Reid nodded, scurrying into the back of the vehicle.

The whole ride he was staring at you. Loves loves loves loves loves, he thought. How could I have been so stupid! I should have said something before!

///flashback///

BANG... BANG... BANG...

Reid put his gun back in his holster as the target zoomed toward him. "Awwww," he groaned. "They're gonna take away my gun," he moped.

"Well, you're getting better!" you encouraged.

"Yeah," Reid scoffed. "This time they all hit the paper," he sarcastically agreed.