*Я тебя люблю (ReidxSibling!Reader) Part 2

Requested by hannahhyatt14

June 30, 2018: LINGUISTIC UPDATE! Shout out to my friend Zoë for correcting the Russian used in the story. That's the only change made so don't feel like you gotta read through the whole thing again.

Previously on Criminal Minds (One Shots)...

"Why- why were you holding my hand? I don't know you... do I?"

Spencer's heart shattered. Out of instinct, he bolted up and left the room.

===

Soon after, the doctor walked in.

"Hi, y/n. How ya feeling?"

"I've got a bad headache."

"Okay, I'll have some painkillers brought to you. Do you know why you're here?"

You tried to shake your head but found it too painful. "No," you mumbled.

"Hmm. What's the last thing you remember?"

You blinked at the doctor. "Uh, I- I don't know. It's like... I know that I know things. But like, it's not like I remember learning them. You know?"

"I see..."

"It's like... you know your name. But you never learned it. You know?"

The doctor nodded. "You're suffering from mild amnesia. Part of which is from the concussion, part probably fueled by repression."

"Repression?"

"Yes. You've been through a lot. Don't worry if you suddenly begin to remember things. But, if it becomes too much, call this number." The doctor handed you a business card before walking out.

When Spencer came back in the room you looked at him very professionally. "Hello. I'm y/n Reid. What's your name?"

"You- you don't- I was just h..."

"No, no. I recognize you from earlier. I'm just saying that, well... I want to know your name."

Spencer swallowed hard. "Spencer. Spencer... Reid," he muttered.

You scrunched your lips up in thought. "I have a buuu..."

"Brother-"

"-ROTHER!" you chimed in. "Brother. Brother brother brother. Nope. Not ringing any bells." Looking back up at Spencer, you asked, "who's older?"

"I am. By two years."

"Okay, okay," you mumbled. "We're from Las Vegas, right?"

Spencer nodded.

"Can I, uh... when I'm released, can I stay with you? I uh, I don't remember where I live," you bashfully admitted.

"You're okay with that?"

"Well, yeah. You're my brother, right?"

Spencer's smile faded. "Yeah."

. . .

"You can sleep here," Spencer said, gesturing to his bed.

"Where are you gonna sleep?"

"I'll be on the couch."

You scoffed. "You're way too tall for that tiny thing. We can share the bed. I don't mind."

"Are you sure? I don't want to-"

"Yeah, it's fine. Maybe it'll bring back some of my memory," you said nonchalantly.

The two of you got changed into pajamas and brushed your teeth.