*Beautiful (MorganxReader)

Disclaimer: body hate || Requested by LadyDork

You stand in front of the mirror, poking at your stomach. You stare in distaste and disgust at your arms, thighs, everything.

"Stupid, fat, ugly mess," you curse.

"Y/n?" your boyfriend Derek asks. "You okay?"

You don't respond, mostly because you're too busy looking at your flaws to hear him.

"Baby?" Derek walks in the bathroom. "What's wrong?" He wraps his arms around you.

You shrug out of his grasp. "Don't," you barely utter.

Derek hears you and looks sadly at you. "You know you're beautiful, right?"

You scoff, trying to hold back your tears.

Derek grabs your wrist, causing you to look at him. "I mean it."

You see him trying to seem stern but really he just looks wounded.

"Why?" you ask, more out of desperate exasperation than actual curiosity. "Why do you stay with me? Why do you keep feeding me lies?" You rip your arm out of his hand and back away.

Derek softens his expression. "Y/n/n, I mean it. Every word." He takes a step closer to you.

You take a half step back.

"Baby I love you, all of you." He takes another step closer.

You stay put.

"Wh- why?" you ask, a few tears falling.

"Because you are beautiful." He steps closer to you, placing his hand on your waist. "Your eyes become brighter when you talk about your friends, when you're into what you're watching or reading you lean forward and stick your tongue out a little."

You blush, dropping your head.

"Y/n I love you because you are beautiful, no matter what that mirror shows, no matter what that scale says, no matter what your head tells you. You are beautiful."

You crack a tiny smile, pulling yourself closer into Derek's chest. "You're not too bad yourself."

You feel Derek's chest shudder as he laughs. "Thank you," he replies, kissing the top of your head.

"So you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Absolutely."

"Even though I'm fat?"

"Why would that matter?"

"Because it's ugly."

Derek shakes his head. "Uh uh. No baby. Ugly and fat? Two different things, okay?"

"Okay," you answer meekly.

"Besides, you're not fat. You have fat. You also have blackheads, but you don't call yourself that, do you?"

You laugh, playfully slapping him. "But I can cover those up!"

"You don't have to. You don't have to cover anything up. Not for anyone. In fact..." Derek flicks his eyebrows up. "It would be a better idea if you take some of those layers off." Derek pulls you into a long, heated kiss.