Musical Advice (Morganxfemale)

There was a knock on Veronica's door. She paused the show tunes and looked through the peephole. Staring back at her was a smiling Derek Morgan.

"Hey hot stuff," she greeted.

Morgan replied with a warm smile. "How ya doing?"

"Pretty good. My apartment has been transformed into Broadway central for the day!"

Morgan chuckled, turning Veronica a light pink.

"Whaaaaaaaat??" Veronica worried.

"Nothing princess. I just don't get your thing with musicals."

Veronica dramatically gasped. "What do you mean 'you don't get it'??? It's about the story! The triumph, the loss, the emotional shift from innocent to... well... something!"

Morgan laughed again.

Veronica crossed her arms and pouted. "I'll just have to show you then!"

"Roni I don't think-" Veronica grabbed Morgan's hand and led him inside.

"I think you'll like this one," Veronica said with a slight smirk as she played Avenue Q.

"Roni what is-"

"Shhhhhh." Veronica placed her finger over his lips. "Just listen. This is a silly musical!"

"Well their voices are very annoying."

"That's because they're Muppets. Or, Muppet knock-offs rather. The whole premise of the show is a more realistic Sesame Street spoof."

"What?" Morgan's expression was equal parts horrified and confused.

"So you know how Sesame Street is all about achieving your dreams and you can be whatever you want, right? Well Avenue Q is about the 'people' in this neighborhood whose lives are waaay more realistic."

"You're weird, you know that?"

"Mmhmm! But that's why you love me!"

By the end of the album, there were tears in Morgan's eyes and his side hurt from laughing.

"Okay okay! I'll admit it! Musicals are fun. Sometimes!" Morgan leaned over and kissed Veronica.

"Ooooo. You know, we could take some of the musical's advice..." Veronica flicked her eyebrows up.

"Oh yeah? What do you have in mind?" Morgan baited.

"We should be as loud as the hell we want!" Veronica jumped up and ran to the bedroom.

Morgan got up and shook his head, murmuring, "Are we really going to take bedroom advice from Gary Coleman and some puppets?"