*Baby (GarciaxDaughter!Reader) Part 2

Wow y'all really wanted this...

"Garcia?" your father called. "Hello?" he called out louder.

"Shh hi hi hi," she greeted. "Y/n's sleeping."

"Y/n's home?" he cheered.

"Chocolate thunder why don't you sit down?" You mom guided him to the couch.

"What's wrong, mama?"

Once they were both seated, your mom told him everything.

"WHAT?" you heard from your room. You were curled up in bed and staring at the wall. Your eyes stung, reminding you to close them every once and a while.

Moments later- or maybe it was minutes, hours even- you don't really know, your bedroom door creaked open, letting the hall light in.

You calmly closed your eyes as a shadowy figure walked in.

"Hey, baby," your dad cooed. He sat at the foot of your bed. "You don't have to pretend to be asleep. I won't make you talk."

You opened your eyes and sat up, blinking back the brimming tears.

"Come here," he soothed.

Once you were in your dad's embrace you broke down. You sobbed into his chest as he rubbed your back.

"Shh shh shh. Okay. You're okay. I got you. I got you," he whispered.

"Dad," you wheezed. "You're squishing me."

"Oh, sorry!" he said softly, loosening his grip. "You should get some sleep."

Your father gently laid you back down and kissed your forehead.

"Ah ah ah! Where are you and your angry feet going?" you mom demanded.

"To arrest that shithead," you dad grunted.

"Look sugar shack. I love you and y/n and I want unspeakable things to happen to that boy but!" she takes a breath, "I don't think y/n can handle that."

Your dad let go of the door knob. "Whaddya mean?"

"Whether we like it or not that awful, awful excuse of a human is the biological father of that baby! And I think that matters to y/n."

Your dad stood silent.

"And think about it. Do you really think she's up for a court trial right now?"

You dad sighed. "So, what? We let him get away with beating our little girl?" he challenged, raising his voice.

"No. What I'm saying, Derek, is that taking legal action isn't the best idea. If you are picking up what I am putting down..."

Your dad nodded and threw the door open and sped off into the night.

. . .

He banged on the door. "FBI OPEN UP! OPEN UP NOW!"

Metalic clicking was heard before the door opened a crack.

"Mmm whadda you want?" a sleepy man demanded.

"You Jeremy Klein?"

"What's it to you?"

Your dad answered by shoving his way into the house.

"Whoa! Hey man! Don't you need a warrant or something?"

Your dad laughed an angry chuckle. "Oh, I'm not looking for anything." With that, he roughly grabbed Jeremy's shoulder.

"Hey let go!" he squealed, managing to wiggle out.

"Oh no you don't!" Your dad tackled him to the ground and cuffed him.

"Please! Please, I didn't do anything! Please!" Jeremy literally cried.

"You didn't do anything?" your dad asked incredulously. "Try domestic violence."

Your dad picked Jeremy up harshly and shoved him into his car.

They drove around for 20 minutes before pulling up back at Jeremy's house.

"Wh- you're- you're- you're not taking me to the police?"

Your dad said nothing as he grabbed Jeremy and threw him back in the house.

He unlocked the handcuffs.

Just before leaving, your dad turned to Jeremy. "You keep your head down or I come back with my Glock. Got it?"