Brass (RossixReader)

You just started at the BAU. You are taking your gun test in a week but you definitely aren't ready.

"Kid, you're too tense."

You drop your shoulders when you hear Rossi call you "kid". You're in love with him and feel embarrassed because he sees you as nothing more than a child.

Rossi takes out his earplugs and takes a step toward you. "Y/n you need to remember what I told you." He's standing directly behind you, rubbing your shoulders.

You squeeze your eyes shut and try to push away your feelings.

My GOD he's wonderful.

No. Stop that!

Mmm... but he is. He's probably also great in-

"You do remember what I told you, right?"

You snap out of it and nod. "Uh, yeah. Brass."

"And what does that stand for?"

"Breathe, relax, aim, slack, squeeze."

"You know what it means, so why don't you do it?"

You don't respond. You just stand there staring at the floor in front of him.

"Come on, y/n. Relax! That's the only step you're missing! Everything else is beautiful," he pauses, "and I do mean everything."

You look up at Rossi and see him smiling at you. "What does that mean?" you ask, trying to mask the excitement in your voice.

"It means I think you should come over to my house tonight so I can show you how to relax."