Spock (Part 2)

Here is Part 2 of the previous Spock imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________

So after getting engaged to Spock, we both took leave to have our Vulcan wedding...I found the Vulcan way rather odd, I have to admit the ceremony was amazing but the atmosphere just felt odd...I think it was the whole emotions thing, I'm used to Spock not showing a lot of emotion but this was a planet full of almost no emotions, it was very intense...but I did it because I knew it was important to Spock and his culture. After the formality of the Vulcan wedding, Spock and I then headed to earth for a 'Human' wedding I suppose you'd say...I could see how uncomfortable Spock was at this ceremony...it was similar to how I had felt for the Vulcan ceremony but like me, he was happy to go through with it because it was my culture and it made me happy.

By the time we returned to the enterprise as husband and wife, I could wait to tell Uhura all about it...I should here pictures of both ceremonies and told her all about them...it took a while for me to finish my conversation with her though because for some reason she kept walking away from me...I wonder why...

After fully making Uhura jealous, I went round the ship and told my friends about the weddings...unfortunately they couldn't be there because the ship needed it's crew but I was happy to fill then in...I left Bones, who was in the medbay, till last, not on purpose but I am know feeling that my body somehow subconsciously left Bones till last...

You see when I came to see Leo, I was half way through the photos when I felt very light headed, before I fell to the ground, Leo caught me and laid me down on a near by bed...he got a tricord and scanned me before getting his communicator and calling Spock. Within what felt like seconds, Spock was beside me looking concerned.

"Dr what seems to be the problem..."

"Well Spock, it appears that your wife here is pregnant...congratulations goblin, your gonna be as dad..."

"Oh my...Leo are you serious?!"

"Deadly darlin'...congratulations"

"Oh my god Spock, we're gonna have a baby!!!"

"I apologies if I show no interest in this wonderful news, it has just come as a shock to me that I will become a father..."

"You'll be a great dad..."

"As will you be a great mother..."

"I can't believe we're gonna be a family of 3..."

"I can not also believe how fortunate we have become..."

"I can't wait to tell Uhura..."

"I'm sorry if I misinterpreted but I was under the impression that you and Lieutenant Uhura were not on good terms..."

"We're not...I just really want to see her face when i tell her we're having a baby...it's gonna be priceless"

"It is in extraordinary moments such as the present that I am reminded of the reason I love you so much..."

"Aww Spock...I love you too..."

___________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X