Bones

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________

"Leo I haven't cheated on you...why don't you believe me!!!"

"I've seen the way you look at Jim, how the two of you are always disappearing and not coming back till hours later...I know you've been sleeping with him so just admit it (Y/N)!!!"

"I haven't been sleeping with Jim you idiot...if you really want to know, I had been planning when I could get shore leave so we could celebrate your birthday together..."

"Likely story, my birthday was last month...stop with the lies and just admit it"

"I know it was but we were both working and it was all hands on deck but there was some space available and I thought it was better late than never to celebrate...If you don't believe me then talk to Jim, he'll tell you the whole story since you obviously don't trust me enough"

"Did I hear my name???"

"Jim, tell Dr Grumpy about what we have been discussing for the past month"

"But I thought you wanted to keep it a surpri..."

"Just tell him!!!"

"Well (Y/N) was planning on celebrating your birthday by going back to earth, she wanted to know when the earliest shore leave to earth was and since it wasn't until now, we were planning on a way to make it an amazing late birthday..."

"Wait, so you and (Y/N) haven't been sneaking around behind my back???"

"Bones, your my friend...do you really think I'd want to hurt you like that???"

"Oh god...(Y/N), darlin' I'm so sor..."

"Save your breath...you can't just apologise after admitting you don't trust me...I thought we had something special...obviously I was wrong"

"We do have some thing special darlin'...listen, I'm really sorry for what I said...I jumped to conclusions and that was wrong of me, but I just get paranoid sometimes...your amazing, beautiful and smart while I'm just me...I don't deserve a girl like you...I just feel that one day you'll realise I'm not that special and find a better guy..."

"Leo, I love you...if I didn't, I wouldn't have started dating you, you twit...your perfect to me, and you have no need to get paranoid cause when I said I'd be your girlfriend I was promising you that I would be faithful to you and I swear, I'd never ever cheat on you...your my everything Bones"

"I love you too (Y/N), so much"

________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X