Scotty

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 49k reads on this book ❤️❤️❤️ Also today I went to an induction day at my college, I start on the 28th and I have to say it's really starting to hit me that I'm growing up...that's a scary thought 😂😂😂)

______________________________________________

Your husband was currently on the enterprise while you were on earth. After giving birth to your son you and Scotty decided it would safer for you to stay on earth with Grant meanwhile Scotty takes care of the enterprise and her engines. The plan seemed good at first but after a few months you both really missed each other. You hated the idea that Grant was growing up without his dad and Scotty hated the fact he was missing out on his little boy growing up. You had video chats with each other but it wasn't the same.

It was currently Grant's first birthday and Scotty wasn't gonna be there. You planned a small party and invited yours and  Scotty's families, everyone tried to have a good time but you all knew someone was missing. You decided to let Grant open his presents, he got new clothes and toys but once again you were reminded that Scotty wasn't here. He didn't have any shore leave so didn't get a chance to organise a present for Grant, instead you just had to pick something and hope he approved. The final thing you did was have Grant blow out his candle on his cake, you were all about to sing happy birthday when there was a knock at the door. You kissed your babies head before going to see who was there, you opened the door to be met by your husband.

"Scotty!!! Your here!!!"

You quickly hugged him, he hugged you back, when you broke the hug you instantly placed your lips on Scotty's, you had waited so long to be able to kiss him again.

"I've missed you so much..."

"I've missed you tae..."

"How are you here??? I thought there was still two months left on your mission"

"The mission finished early and besides, nothing was gonna keep me from coming home today of all days lass..."

"That reminds me..."

You grabbed Scotty's hand and lead him inside, you brought him into the living room, everyone was so happy to see him, the biggest smile appeared on Grant's face, he was such a cutie. You all sang happy birthday to Grant and (with assistance for Scotty) he blew out his candles. Everyone cheered, Scotty picked up Grant and spun him around in the air, he squealed in delight. Scotty sat down and placed Grant on his knee, you sat beside them and took in the scene, today was perfect, everything was falling into place.

"Ahh...that reminds me, I've got something for you laddie..."

Scotty passed you Grant and went into the hall, he returned with a wrapped gift, he sat down and returned Grant to his knee, he handed him the gift and helped him open it. Inside was a plastic tool box complete with tools, instantly, Grant started waving them around and you and Scotty couldn't help but giggle at how excited Grant was about having tools like his daddy. You loved your family being together again.

"Scotty..."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you..."

"For what?"

"Being a wonderful father to our little boy"

Scotty kissed you, and you kissed back.

"By the way, I'm staying"

"What?"

"In staying here on earth, with you and Grant...it's to hard to be away from you so until Grant is old enough to come aboard the enterprise, the ship will have to find a new engineer..."

"But you love the enterprise..."

"Not as much as I love you two...I wanna see my wee man grow up, and besides...the enterprise will be alright, and we'll gan back aboard someday, when we are ready"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X