Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

(P.S. Thank you so much for over 6k reads on this book ❤️❤️❤️)

________________________________

Watching someone you love being captured is never a nice thing to see but right now, it was reality. You'd never really liked Jim going on away mission for this exact reason but you couldn't exactly stop him, he was the captain, he needed to be the leader. On this occasion, Jim had gone to try and create peace between two races that had been at war. Jim tried to reason with the creatures but they didn't want to listen, they were too proud to back out of a fight, they kept saying it would be dishonourable to give up now and so, instead of just letting Jim walk away and the creatures fight on, the leader of the species opted to take Jim as his prisoner.

You watched as the creature surround Jim, you ran to the transport room in a state of panic hoping you could find Jim standing there, waiting for you...instead, you found Scotty in just as much panic as you, he was frantically pressing buttons while talking to Jim.

"BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!!!"

"I'm trying Captain...there's too many of the beast aroon ya sir...I cannie get a clear view oh 'e..."

"Scotty...do something!!!"

"I'm tryin' lass...I promise I am..."

"SC...BE...P...."

"Captain?!...Jim are ya there???"

"Jim?!"

"Captain...are ya there???"

Silence filled the transport room...you waited desperately to hear something from Jim but nothing came. You looked at Scotty and he looked at you. No words were exchanged but you could tell that he was just as worried and upset as you were...you boyfriend, the captain, had just been taken, and now you had to find a way to get him back...

________________________________

There will be a Part 2. Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X