Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

__________________________________

Being on the enterprise can be fun but, sometimes the idea of flying around in space can become a bit depressing so you decided to lift everyone's spirits by having a party and the party would be cartoon themed. You wanted everyone to attend the party as their favourite cartoon because you thought that it would make for a good conversation started plus, it would be loads of fun.

Currently, you and Uhura were in your quarters getting ready for the party. You were going as Boo from Monsters Inc. as you thought she was adorable.

While Uhura was planning to go as Wilma from The Flinstones, apparently she had even convinced Spock to come as Fred

While Uhura was planning to go as Wilma from The Flinstones, apparently she had even convinced Spock to come as Fred...now that, I couldn't wait to see. The two of you finished getting ready and then headed to the main rec room, where the party was being held.

When you arrived, the party was well under way, everyone was dressed up and dancing and having fun. You looked at all the characters in front of you and were surprised at how everyone had managed to come as different characters, from what you could see, no one had can as the same person as anyone else, it was quite pleasing to see. Then you notice a blue and purple monster and started to freak out when you realised someone must have come as Sully, as you walked closer you realise it was Pavel, and he looked adorable as usual.

"Snap!!!"

"Oh hello (Y/N)...I zee ve zink on ze zame vavelength"

"Either that or Uhura told you to wear that since she knew what I was going as"

"Oh...you got me...vell done on planning all zhiz zhough, it zeemz to be lifting eweryvones zpiritz"

"I'm glad it is, we all needed a good party"

"Your telling me..."

You ended up staying with Pavel for most of the night, drinking and dancing and having an awesome time, you noticed Spock in his Fred outfit and you had to say that him and Uhura looked adorable together. You also noticed Bones, he'd come as Pikachu and even though he looked as grumpy as ever, you were grateful that he'd taken part.

"So (Y/N)...vhy did Uhura make me come az Zully if zhe knew you vere Boo???"

"I...uh...I don't know"

"I zhink I do..."

"Go on then..."

"I zhink zhe did it becauze you told her to"

"And why would I do that???"

"Becauze you like me"

"W...what?!...no i don't"

"You don't haff to hide it...ve are all drunk here"

You looked at Pavel straight into his gorgeous eyes, the truth is, you did like him. The only person that knew was Uhura so it was obvious she was trying to set us up. Without really thinking you grabbed Pavel's face and pulled his lips to yours into a kiss. Pavel puts his hands on your hips and pulls you closer, Pavel brushes him tongue against your bottom lip, asking for you to open your mouth so you did, Pavel's tongue explores you mouth as the two of you share a passionate kiss in the middle of the party. Pavel then pulls away and stops kissing you but still holds your hips.

"Maybe ve zhould continue zhiz zomevhere more...priwate"

"That's sounds great"

The two of you left the rec room and headed to Pavel's quarters to continue 😉😉😉.

__________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X