Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

___________________________________

You were sitting in the Medbay waiting for a job to do, today was very quiet today and although normally you'd be happy with some free time, you realised that you had nothing to do during that time so had to just sit around bored. You decided that to entertain yourself, you would see if you could build a tower out of the rolls of bandages, you were actually quite good at it but when you heard the door swoosh open, you jumped and ended up throwing the bandages across the floor. You quickly ran to pick them up before Bones came out his office and saw what had happened.

"Oh god..."

"Here, let me help you"

You hadn't looked to see who had walked into the Medbay but you'd recognise that voice anywhere.

"Thank you, Captain"

"Please, call me Jim...and besides it vas my vault you throw them in the first place"

"No, no...it's my fault...I shouldn't of been playing with them"

The two of you managed to collect the bandages and put them back where you had found them. You then realised that Jim must have needed something so you turned to him...before you spoke, you took a moment to study him...how could someone be THAT handsome?! He was perfect...but he'd never fall for someone like you.

"So...what can I do for you???"

"Uhh...Well I was drinking some coffee on the bridge and I ended up spilling it down myself...i was wondering if you could take a look, it hurt quite a bit"

"Of course I can..."

Jim then proceeded to take his shirt off to show you where he was hurt...you screamed on the inside...You looked at his chest, you couldn't see anything major, just a lot of redness but you scanned his hand to check for anything.

"Well, it seems as though you've got a minor burn...I'll give you some pain killers and a cream and it should heal within a few days"

"Ok"

You cherished every moment you had of looking at his body before he put his shirt back on...you realised you had started to daydream and was now awkwardly staring at Jim. You quickly looked away and went to get his medication.

"Take two a day and use this three times a day...if you get too much pain or you don't see any improvement make sure to come back and see me asap"

"Ok"

"God dammit!!! Would you two just admit your madly in love already!!! The sexual tension between you is starting to annoy me"

Both you and Jim turned to see Bones standing in the threshold of his office, you turned bright red with embarrassment and Bones simply rolled his eyes before going back into his office and shutting the door. You shyly looked at Jim to find him already staring at you...when your eyes met, you both suddenly found the floor really interesting. When you eventually gathered enough confidence, you went to look up at Jim only to be met by his lips on yours. The kiss started off sweet but then gradually got more passionate, your hands went up to play with Jim's hair while his hands rested on your waist, you stayed like this for a while before remembering you both needed oxygen and so the kiss ended but you still held each other, you stared into each other's eyes.

"I've been wishing for this moment to happen for so long..."

"I have too..."

"Really?!"

"Don't sound so shocked...I'm in love with you (Y/N)...I have been for a while..."

"I love you too"

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X